Habbit Apex Whey Isolate Protein Powder - 210 Gms 7 Servings 7 Flavours | Variety Pack
The Habbit Apex Variety Pack contains whey protein isolate powder, which helps you reach your fitness goals and takes your performance to the next level. It aids muscular recovery and increases strength. Apart from this, it also helps in muscle gain. The single-serve sachets are suitable for regular athletes. Made from A2 cow’s milk, the variety pack delivers 26 grams of protein per serve. This whey protein by Habbit is made from all-natural and organic ingredients. The entire chain is chemical-free; for instance, the A2 cows, whose milk derivative goes into the product, are fed a GMO-free diet.
- Meets your daily protein requirements.
- Whey protein with minimal carbs and fats keeps one fit.
- Available in easy-to-use and carry single-serve sachets.
- Made of all-natural and organic ingredients.
- Improves metabolism for faster digestion of food.
- Grade-A Whey Protein Isolates
- Stevia (INS 960)
- Natural & Nature-Identical Flavouring Substances
- Can be used for soreness recovery of muscles after workouts.
- Helps a person complete their protein requirement in a day.
How to Use
- Take 200 ml of milk or water.
- Add the content of 1 sachet fully.
- Shake or stir well to dissolve it completely into the milk or water.
- Drink it sip by sip with ice or at room temperature.
- It can be consumed during, before or after a meal and at any time of the day.
- People with kidney or liver issues should consult a doctor before taking the whey protein.
- It is recommended solely for people involved in intensive physical activities.
- Don’t consume excessive quantities of whey protein in a day.
- The product is not intended to heal, prevent or cure any disease.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Consume it immediately after opening.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight.
Q1. Can Habbit Apex cause any allergic reactions?
Ans: The product is gluten-free and is a healthy alternative. But it is not recommended for a person suffering from serious kidney or liver issues.
Q2. Does it contain added sugar?
Ans: No, the product has zero added sugar.
Q3. Is the Habbit Apex Powder vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, the product is vegetarian.