Goodcare Aciditi Guard - 60no'S
Goodcare Aciditi Guard, a herbal antacid formulation, works to reduce symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn and hyperacidity. Additionally, the Aciditi Guard helps eliminate indigestion by working internally.
Other medical problems such as bile disorders, flatulence and dyspepsia can also be treated by consuming Goodcare Aciditi Guard.
- Provides relief from hyperacidity and acid reflux: Goodcare Aciditi Guard is a herbal solution that aims to relieve acid reflux, hyperacidity and heartburn. It also eases other digestive disorders. The capsules come with laxative properties that help ease bowel movements as well.
- Eases digestion: The laxative properties of the Aciditi Guard help with irritable bowel movements and indigestion. It cleanses the colon and helps fight constipation to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Prevents bile disorders: Certain ingredients such as Sonth, Marich and Haritaki help prevent bile disorder symptoms.
- Sonth: Powder extracted from ginger roots
- Pipal: Leaves of a herb plant
- Marich: Black pepper
- Haritaki: Chebulic Myrobalan, a dried fruit
- Aciditi Guard works to provide relief from heartburn, hyperacidity, acid reflux and other digestive problems.
- It helps ease digestion and maintain regular bowel movements.
- The capsules also help reduce the chances of developing bile disorders.
How to Use
- Take one capsule every time you feel symptoms of indigestion, acid reflux, heartburn, hyperacidity or other digestive-related problems.
- Do not consume extra capsules to treat digestion problems quickly.
- If your symptoms persist for over two days, consult with a doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read the instructions on the product’s outer packaging carefully.
Q1. Can one take a capsule of Aciditi Guard every day?
Ans: If there are no symptoms of any digestion problem, it is best not to consume the Aciditi Guard capsules every day.
Q2. Can Aciditi Guard cause side effects?
Ans: Taking one capsule as and when needed should not cause any side effects. However, if you over-consume the capsules without consulting a doctor, you may experience some side effects.
Q3. Should Aciditi Guard be taken after or before meals?
Ans: Aciditi Guard helps provide relief from heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion and other digestive related disorders caused by the excess production of acid when food enters your stomach. This is why these capsules are most effective when taken after or during meals.