Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad - Regular Pack Of 5
Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad is an easy to dispose of solution that can trap rats and mice without killing them. The super-strong adhesive of this glue pad keeps rodents stuck to them till you can safely leave them outside the premises of your home. With this glue pad, you can keep the activities of troublesome rodents at bay and keep your family and surroundings safe from potential health hazards. It is a non-poisonous solution that can be conveniently placed near entry or exits or any other corners where rats are likely to infest.
- Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad is a non-poisonous pad with a solid adhesive to trap pesky rats and get rid of them from your surroundings.
- It does not have any smell and is safe both for you as well as the rodents.
- The adhesive is incredibly strong that ensures the trapping of rodents when placed strategically in the corners of your house.
- The rodents can be easily released by pouring a small amount of vegetable oil over the pad.
- The Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad is available in various sizes to conveniently trap all kinds of rodents.
- Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad is used to get rid of rodents and associated ticks, fleas and germs in your surroundings easily and safely.
- Its strong glue ensures maximum effectiveness and ease of use.
- Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad is perfect if you are sensitive to smells as this product is non-poisonous and completely odourless.
How to Use
Open the Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad carefully and place it strategically near the entry and exit points or where rats are likely to appear. The glue ensures that the rodents get stuck to it and stay there. You can easily release the rats stuck to Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad by pouring a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not consume it.
- Keep it away from food items.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Keep it away from the reach of pets.
- Avoid getting glue stuck to any surface.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
1. What are the most effective locations to place Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad?
The most effective locations to place Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad are near the entry and exit points, near cabinets, gas cylinders and under the fridge.
2. What to do if the glue of Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad accidentally gets stuck to any surface?
In case Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad gets stuck to any surfaces, remove the glue from the surface with vegetable oil as soon as possible.
3. What to do if Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad is accidentally consumed?
If Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad is accidentally swallowed, it is recommended to immediately consult a medical practitioner.
4. Can Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad be reused?
No, Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad cannot be reused.