Germurder Antiseptic Liquid Bottle Of 100 Ml
Germurder Antiseptic Liquid is for the all-around protection of your family from germs and bacteria and to maintain everyday personal hygiene. It is an antiseptic solution and a powerful germicide that kills germs and helps with healing without hurting.
- It protects minor cuts, wounds and bruises against infection.
- This antiseptic solution does not sting.
- It reduces the risk of infection at the affected site.
- Germurder antiseptic liquid benefits include preventing the growth of bacteria and fungus in the infected area.
- This antiseptic liquid safeguards the skin against bacteria and germs.
- It disinfects the surfaces to kill and prevent the growth of germs and bacteria.
- Germurder antiseptic liquid keeps baby toys and clothes disinfected and clean.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution
- Cetrimide Antiseptic Liquid
- It helps to prevent infections on the skin.
- Germurder antiseptic liquid is ideal for disinfecting clothes and toys.
- It supports personal hygiene.
- Germurder antiseptic liquid is used as a disinfectant for cleaning surfaces.
How to Use
- For the first-aid purpose- Add one tablespoon of an antiseptic solution to 200ml of water and gently apply over the affected site.
- For cloth washing- For cleaning the clothes, dilute one tablespoon of antiseptic solution in the bulk of water and then dip the required garments in the solution.
- For shaving purposes- Add two tablespoons of Germurder Antiseptic liquid to the mug of water.
- For cleaning purposes- Dilute one tablespoon of an antiseptic solution to the bucket of water.
- Use it only for external purposes.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- If it comes in contact with your eyes, rinse them immediately. In case of persistent irritation, seek medical attention.
- Avoid swallowing it. If swallowed, it then seeks medical advice immediately.
- Do not apply to burns.
Q 1. Why are antiseptic solutions essential to use on cuts?
Ans: The open cuts, scratches or wounds are more prone to infections and to safeguard the skin and prevent the growth of bacteria or fungus, apply a first aid antiseptic solution.
Q 2. Why does Germurder antiseptic solution not sting?
Ans: Germurder Antiseptic liquid is devoid of alcohol composition and hydrogen peroxide that causes stinging.
Q 3. Will Germurder antiseptic solution stain the clothes after washing them?
Ans: No, Germurder Antiseptic liquid will not stain clothes even though while dipping, it shows a yellow-brown colour after straining from water or soap solution. It would not stain.
Q 4. Can it be used on children as well?
Ans: Germurder antiseptic liquid solution for children is safe and can be applied as it reduces the risk of infection and safeguards the skin from the growth of bacteria or fungus.