Fresubin Dm Diabetes Care Cardamom Powder Tin Of 400 G
Fresubin DM Diabetes Care Cardamom Powder is a nutritionally balanced meal replacement for diabetes patients. It is enriched in carbohydrates, fibres and antioxidants and has an extremely low glycemic index.
- Fresubin Diabetes Powder keeps blood glucose levels in check.
- It stabilises insulin content.
- The soluble and high fibres help in controlling cholesterol.
- It provides the body with essential vitamins and minerals.
The key ingredients of Fresubin DM Diabetes Powder are:
- Guar gum - acts as a laxative.
- Soya bean oil - maintains a healthy physique.
Other significant ingredients include beta carotene, calcium, carbohydrates, carnitine, chloride, chlorine, folic acid, dietary fibre, fat, iron, manganese, magnesium, niacinamide, inositol, potassium, sodium, protein, vitamins A, C, D, K, E, B1, B2, B12 and zinc.
- Fresubin Diabetes Powder effectively treats constipation.
- It improves Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Diarrhoea.
- Regular intake aids weight loss.
- It cures anal fissures.
- It also benefits liver disorders.
- It is administered during osteoarthritis treatment.
- It helps to regulate high blood pressure and hypotension.
How to Use
- Fresubin DM Cardamom Powder must be used as directed by the consulting physician.
- The usual dosage depends on the age, weight and underlying clinical condition.
- The formula should be taken till the prescribed duration.
- The intake of this supplement must be suspended 3-4 weeks before scheduled surgeries.
- Read the label before use.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not consume more than the designated amount.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to its components.
- Do not consume simultaneously with contraceptives to avoid drug reactions.
1. How to consume Fresubin Powder?
Take 50 gm or 4 scoops of Fresubin DM Diabetes Cardamom Powder in 180 ml of cold water. Stir to consistency until the powder dissolves completely. Take it during your mealtime as a replacement.
2. Does Fresubin Powder cause weight gain?
Fresubin DM Diabetes Powder helps to regulate healthy body weight. However, taking it three times a day along with proper meals might add to the existing body mass.
3. Can Fresubin Powder be heated?
Fresubin DM Diabetes Powder can be refrigerated before serving. It can be served warm and not hot. The formula can be microwaved to reach the desired temperature.
4. Does Fresubin Diabetes Powder have side effects?
Fresubin Diabetes Cardamom Powder is safe and does not cause side effects. Overuse can however lead to gastrointestinal ailments and loose stools.
5. Can people with low blood sugar consume Fresubin Diabetes Powder?
No, Fresubin DM Diabetes Cardamom Powder is not meant for the consumption of people with low blood sugar levels as it might further lower glucose levels causing dizziness.