Filtrum Tablets 400mg - 10 Cap
Filtrum tablet targets keeping the gut healthy. It contains ingredients that support the absorption of nutrients in the intestine. It is a useful medicine in treating diarrhoea and helps fight any kind of bacteria and virus.
- Filtrum has a huge absorption capacity as well as a broad spectrum of absorption compared to activated charcoal.
- Its action is localised to the intestine with no effect on the gut biota.
- The formulation is free of lactose, gluten, soya, yeast, dairy, starch and maize.
- It is safe, natural, non-toxic and well-tolerated.
- It is considered to be a dietary fibre as it is eliminated from the gastrointestinal tract unaltered.
- Aids in the relief of IBS symptoms and supports a healthy gut.
- Lignin hydrolysed
- Sodium croscarmellose
- Calcium stearate
- Filtrum effectively treats food and alcohol poisoning.
- It also helps cure travellers’ diarrhoea.
- It is further indicated in the treatment of kidney and liver failure.
How to Use
- The recommended Filtrum tablet usage is one dose 3-4 times a day one hour before a meal and/or taking other medications.
- The dosage in children depends on factors like age and weight. It is usually between 1 to 2 tablets.
- The dosage in children older than 12 and adults will be 1 to 3 tablets, 3-4 times a day one hour before a meal and/or taking other medications.
- It is best to use the tablet as directed on the label or by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of the children.
- Do not consume it after expiry.
Q1: For how long should I take the medicine to see results?
Ans: The recommended duration of the treatment is 3 to 5 days for acute infections and poisonings. You may be required to continue the medicine for 14 to 21 days in case of allergies and chronic intoxications.
Q2: Can children below one and pregnant women have the medicine?
Ans: Yes, Filtrum can be used by pregnant and lactating women, as well as by children younger than one year of age after consultation with a medical doctor.
Q3: Can Filtrum tablets help in treating face rash?
Ans: Filtrum helps remove pathogens, bacterial toxins, poisons, allergens and excess metabolic products. It may help negate the face rash if it is caused as a result of food or medicine allergy.