Episoft Oc Cleansing Gel - 125 Ml
Episoft OC Cleansing Gel is a clinically tested and dermatologically proven safe cleansing gel. The gel is formulated for use on a wide range of skin types from combination to oily skin. It cleanses the face of impurities and maintains safe neutral pH levels. The gel makes your skin soft and supple. The cleansing action also checks the sebum secretion from the pores.
- It helps reduce skin blemishes.
- It gently and deeply cleanses the skin.
- It soothes and moisturises your skin.
- It is a gentle formula suitable for all skin types.
- It helps skin glow and supports collagen growth.
- It helps prevent breakouts and reduces the appearance of blemishes and dark spots.
- It is a non-comedogenic formula. It won't clog pores making it great for acne-prone skin.
- It is suitable for combination, oily and acne-prone skin.
- This product is dermatologically tested, soap-free, fragrance-free and sulphate-free.
Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Glucoside Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Perfume, Polyoxyl-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Allantoin, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Disodium Edetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 19140 & CI 42090.
- Episoft OC Cleansing Gel is meant for daily use. It is a soothing, gentle cleanser with a non-drying formula and makes your skin look younger.
How to Use
- Wet your face well with water.
- Apply and rub the gel to the face or affected area.
- Massage for a minute, work out a lather and wash with clean water.
- Use the cleansing gel twice a day, ideally in the morning and evening.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- It is for external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the container away from heat and sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
1. Is Episoft Cleansing Gel safe for daily use?
Episoft Cleansing Gel is safe for daily use and prevents skin irritation as it has a skin-friendly pH.
2. What are the side effects of Episoft Cleansing Gel?
Episoft Cleansing Gel generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions like skin irritation or rash, check with your healthcare professional.
3. Is Episoft Cleansing Gel suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, it is good for sensitive skin.