Dr. Vaidya'S Ayurvedic Nirgundi Joint Guard Oil | Joint And Muscular Pain | 100 Ml (Pack Of 2)
Dr. Vaidya`s Nirgudi joint guard is a new age ayurvedic massage oil for joint and muscular pains. Dr. Vaidya`s Nirgudi joint guard oil is power-packed with a unique combination of castor oil, mustard oil and sesame oil mixed with Nirgundi extract. The potential ingredients in DR. Vaidya`s Nirgudi joint guard have pain-relieving properties and can be used to treat common joint pains arising from muscle spasms and ligament injuries.
- Helps to relieve your body pain.
- Helps to reduce your inflammation.
- Provides relief from muscle stiffness or sore muscles.
- Stimulates your blood circulation.
- Enhances your ligament recovery.
- Mustard oil
- Sesame oil
- Castor oil
- Sarsav oil
- Nirgundi extract
- Helps in muscle relaxation.
- Improves flexibility of your joints.
- Aids to treat your rheumatic pains effectively.
- Eases your muscle cramps.
- Bring down swelling and inflammation.
- Provides instant pain relief.
How to Use
- Pour 5-10 drops of DR. Vaidya`s Nirgudi joint guard into your palm.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Gently massage over the regions where the pain is centred.
- Repeat it twice a day or as directed by the physician for effective relief from joint pain.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the children`s reach.
- Avoid applying oil on an open wound or skin injuries.
- Apply only on the intact skin surface.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes or sensitive areas of the body.
Q1. What are the side effects of Dr. Vaidya`s Nirgundi joint guard?
Ans. Dr. Vaidya`s Nirgundi joint guards are usually safe and don't cause any side effects when applied as directed in the instructions. However, some may experience skin dermatitis, allergic reactions and eczema. In such a case, stop applying the oil and consult with a physician for further use.
Q2. How does Dr. Vaidya`s Nirgundi joint guard relieve pain?
Ans. The unique blend of four ayurvedic oils and herbs- Sesame oil, Castor oil, Mustard oil, Sarsav oil and Nirgundi extracts absorbed by the body increases the blood circulation in the injured tissue. This increased blood flow enhances muscle recovery and relieves pain arising from it.
Q3. What are the contraindications of Dr. Vaidya`s Nirgundi joint guard?
Ans. The following conditions are contraindicated with Nirgundi joint guard:
- People who are prone to allergies
- Pregnant women
- People with Congestive Cardiac Failure, Renal Failure
Q4. What pack size Dr. Vaidya`s Nirgundi joint guard is available?
Ans. Dr. Vaidya`s Nirgundi joint guard is available in two pack quantities: a pack of two 100 ml (2X100 ml) and a pack of one 1000 ml (1X1000 ml) net quantities.