Dr Vaidya'S Piles Care-30 Capsules - Pack Of 2
Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills are made from seven authentic herbs. Herbopile pills are 100% ayurvedic medications helpful in the treatment of fissures and piles. Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills can treat constipation issues, aids in seamless bowel movement, control rectal bleeding and heals skin inflammation caused due to piles. You must take Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills for a minimum of 6 months to attain the best results.
- Treats fissures and piles
- Helps in attaining pain-free and regular bowel movement
- Minimises bleeding
- Relieves constipation problem
- Improves digestion
- Cures the affected region
- Shrinks pile mass
- Averts acidity and gastric issues
- Suitable for all age groups
It consists of seven authentic, high-quality herbs, namely:
- Harda Chal
- Gandhna Bij
- It increases digestion ability and relieves constipation issues.
- It makes bowel movement seamless.
- It helps in eliminating acidity related problems.
- It treats the skin inflammation and itchiness of the affected area.
- It eliminates the problem of bleeding.
- It shrinks the pile mass.
- It treats the varicose veins.
How to Use
The use of Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills depends upon the patient’s age group:
- For Age groups of 10-15 years, one pill after breakfast is recommended.
- For Age groups of 15 years and above, one pill thrice a day after meals is recommended.
Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills are recommended to be taken for a course duration of a minimum of 6 months to get desirable results.
- Always store all Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills in a dry place.
- Take Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills as recommended by your doctor.
- Read instructions on labels carefully before using.
- Keep the product out of children’s reach.
Q1. Are Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills safe to consume?
Ans1. Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills are FDA approved and GMP certified, making them safe for consumption.
Q2. Is there any food habit advised along with Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills?
Ans2. If you want to get the maximum benefit from Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills, you need to make lifestyle changes such as increased water intake and high-fibre foods and weight loss.
Q3. Can we smoke or intake alcohol while on Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills?
Ans3. You may continue smoking and alcohol consumption with Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills but it is advised to avoid them while on medications for best results.
Q4. Can we take Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills during pregnancy?
Ans4. No, one must not consume these pills during pregnancy. These ayurvedic pills are also not advised to be taken during congestive cardiac failure and renal failure.
Q5. Are there any side effects of Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills?
Ans5. There are no side effects of Dr Vaidya's Herbopile pills. They are 100% natural and safe for use.