Dr. Vaidya'S Diabex Pills Ayurvedic Pill For Diabetes & Blood Sugar Control 30 Pill Each (Pack Of 2)
Dr. Vaidya’s Diabex Pills are an ayurvedic formulation that helps maintain lipid levels and blood glucose levels in the body. The pills contain Methi and Karela, these 2 ingredients slow down digestions as a result nutrients are better absorbed by the body and muscles absorb and utilize glucose better too. This effectively balances the body’s blood sugar levels. It also contains Nai, which is an important ingredient that prevents any complications due to high blood sugar. Jyeshimadhu and Neem have antioxidant properties and protect the important organs of the body. All these natural herbs combined make Dr Vaidya’s pills highly beneficial if taken daily or as recommended by the doctor.
- These ayurvedic pills are effective to control diabetes and blood sugar levels of the body.
- The pills provide the body with antioxidants and boost immunity.
- They stimulate the pancreas so that it produces natural insulin.
- Protects kidneys and heart, keeping these organs strong.
Nai Ghan, Kadu Ghan, Kariyatu Ghan, Kalijri Ghan, Methi Ghan, Karela Ghan, Jyesthimadhu, Kankcha Ghan.
- Control diabetes and maintain blood sugar levels in the body.
- Improves glucose metabolism in the body.
- Lowers the risk of chronic diseases.
How to Use
- In severe cases - 2 pills each, three times daily before meals.
- In moderate cases - 2 pills, one before breakfast and one before dinner.
- In borderline cases - 1 pill each before breakfast and dinner.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure that the bottle is tightly closed after consumption.
- Do not store it in the refrigerator.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
- Read the label carefully before using the pills.
- Avoid taking the pill in case of pregnancy, renal or cardiac failure.
Q1: How many pills come in one bottle of Dr. Vaidya’s ayurvedic pills?
Ans: This is a pack of 2, with 60 pills in each bottle.
Q2: Can patients with borderline diabetes take these pills?
Ans: Yes, patients with borderline diabetes can take these pills. Be sure to consult your doctor first.
Q3: Can pregnant women take these pills?
Ans: Pregnant women should avoid taking Dr. Vaidya’s ayurvedic pills for diabetes.
Q4. Can patients with renal disease take these pills?
Ans: Patients with renal disease should not take Dr. Vaidya’s Diabex ayurvedic pills.