Dr. Morepen Burnol Spray For Burn Relief - 35gm
Out of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes
Burnol Spray is a local anesthetic used to temporarily numb certain areas of the body. It is used as an anesthetic lubricant to insert instruments in the human body for medical procedures (e.g., catheters). It is also used for the treatment of symptoms of painful inflammation of the urethra and bladder. The most common side effects of this medicine include redness, rash, burning, and itching at the site of application. These are usually mild and short-lived.
Consult your doctor if any of the side effects persist or worry you. Before using it, tell your doctor if you have liver disease or are taking medicines for heart rhythm problems. Although medicines used on the skin are not normally affected by other medicines you should let your doctor know if you are taking any other medicines to be safe. Ask your healthcare team for advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Uses Local anesthesia (Numb tissues in a specific area)
- In Local anesthesia (Numb tissues in a specific area) Burnol Spray is a local anesthetic.
- It makes your skin numb. As a gel or cream, it can be used to relieve pain, irritation, or itching caused by a wide variety of conditions.
- It is generally very safe, works quite quickly, and will reduce the discomfort that might be caused by an injection, having a drip (cannula) put into your skin or a small cosmetic or other surgical procedure.
- It is also used in procedures requiring the insertion of a tube into your mouth, nose, anus (proctoscopy) or bladder (cystoscopy) can be uncomfortable and even painful.
- Lidocaine can be applied to the surface of the tube before it is inserted.
- This will both lubricate the tube and give an anesthetic effect, making the procedure more comfortable.
- Common side effects of Burnol Allergic reaction Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
HOW TO USE BURNOL SPRAY
- Hold the container with the extension tube aimed at the area of application.
- To spray, press the button.
- Allow a 2 second gap between two consecutive sprays.
- Use it as advised by your doctor or also check the label for directions before use.
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
Buy 2 or more healthcare products & get an additional 10% off
Flat 15% off + up to Rs.1000 cashback
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved