A unique serum scientifically proven for hair growth specially formulated as non-greasy serum with selective herbs proved for its efficacy in hair protection to repair and control the hair damage and hair fall. Indications : Hair fall and damaged hair
Each 5gm contains extracts of Phyllanthus emblica : 50 mg , Murraya koenigii : 50 mg , Lawsonia alba : 50 mg ,Indigofera tinctoria : 75 mg , Hibiscus rosa-sinensis : 75 mg, Eclipta prostrata : 75 mg , Carbomer IP base: Q.S.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Promotes hair growth & prevents hair damage
- EGCG (present in Amla) reduces alpha reductase activity.
- Prolongs anagen phase of hair
- Provides moisturization to hair shaft
- Phyllanthus emblicapossess hair growth promoting activity and retains its dark texture. Contains vitamin C and possess strong anti-oxidant property.
- Murraya koenigiiretains natural hair tone and stimulating hair growth.
- Lawsonia albaaccelerates hair growth and possess anti-microbial activity. Maintains hair texture.
- Indigofera tinctoriacontains natural pigment indigo. Promotes hair growth
- Hibiscus rosa-sinensisis a rich source of flavones and possess anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties. Prevents hair fall.
- Eclipta prostratapromotes hair growth.
How To Use:
- Apply Anagen grow serum regularly on the scalp and spread evenly through the hair as well.
- Use regularly to achieve hair growth and reduce hair damage
As directed by the physician.
For external use only
- What is Hair Fall?
- It is normal to lose about 50-100 hairs every day.
- If bald patches or lots of thinning occur, it is called as alopecia.
- It is mostly inherited from parents.
- There is a distinct pattern of baldness for both men and women.
- What happens in Hair Fall?
- Hair fall occurs majorly due to hair damage and not only due to genetics.
- Hair damage leads to breakage of hair, dryness and dullness of hair.
- Various hair treatment like straightening, coloring and others can lead to hair breakage.
- What is the main cause for hair loss?
Various factors contribute to hair loss, but about 90% hair loss is due to hormonal changes in the body.
- What are the other causes of hair loss?
- Environmental factors such as pollution, harsh weather, poor quality of water.
- Improper hair care.
- Use of certain drugs and diseases.
- Whom does it affect?
- It is most common in the middle age group due to hormonal imbalances.
- Women after giving birth and people under stress experience noticeable hair loss.
- Some diseases and medical treatments can cause hair fall.
- What are the different hair problems which Anagen grow?
Anagen grow – Repairs and protects hair from cuticular damage.
- Can it be used on colored hair?
Yes, Anagen grow can be used on colored hair and is suitable for all types of hair
- Is Anagen grow recommended for all age groups?
Anagen grow is safe to be used by all age groups.