Dexolac Premium 1 Baby Food Infant Formula (upto 6 Months) Tin Of 500 G
The Dexolac infant formula has been designed keeping in mind all the needs of a newborn baby and his/her first 6 months of life. The formula contains essential nutrients like Nucleotides, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin A, C and E which build the body’s immune system. It also contains whey protein and lactose which helps the growth of gut bacteria that improves digestion. For the baby's bone strength, the formula has Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Vitamin D. For overall brain development, nutrients like Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Choline, Iron, Iodine and Taurine are also present. Feed your baby the Dexolac Premium 1 formula to ensure that they receive all the necessary nutrients that are required during the initial stages of the child's life.
- A vegetarian formula for babies up to 6 months.
- A powdered milk substitute, which takes care of the overall growth of the baby.
- Contains essential nutrients like calcium, iron, zinc and vitamins to build body immunity, bone strength, brain development and improve digestion.
Partially Skimmed Milk, Demineralized Whey and Whey Solids, Lactose, Edible Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil and Soy Oil), Minerals, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Vitamins, Nucleotides Premix, Taurine, L-carnitine.
- Dexolac Premium is a healthy powder milk substitute for babies up to 6 months.
- The formula contains essential vitamins and minerals that build immunity, help with digestion, promote bone growth and brain development.
How to Use
- First and foremost, wash your hands thoroughly.
- Boil water for about 10-15 minutes to sterilize the bowl and spoon for feeding.
- Take some drinking water and boil it. Let it cool down to lukewarm.
- Measure the drinking water and pour it into the sterilized bowl. Check the quantity of water to be taken on the feeding table.
- Add the exact number of scoops in the bowl as mentioned on the feeding table or as recommended by your doctor. Keep stirring until all the powder has dissolved.
- Feed your child.
- Avoid using extra scoops, as it will make the feed more concentrated.
- Avoid using less than recommended scoops as it will dilute the formula and your infant will not get the required amount of nutrients per feed.
- Check with your doctor and ask for the right dosage before using Dexolac Premium 1 formula.
- Make sure of hygiene when making and feeding formula to the infant.
- Immediately feed the child once the feed is ready. Microbial deterioration will set in about half an hour once prepared.
- Close the tin properly and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Once opened use content within 3 weeks or the mentioned expiry date.
- Hold the baby securely when feeding, do not leave unattended to avoid choking.
- Mother’s milk is best for the child, use substitute only when necessary.
Q1. Can Dexolac Premium be given to infants?
Ans: Yes, Dexolac premium can be given to babies up to 6 months.
Q2. What is the shelf life of Dexolac infant formula?
Ans: The formula has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of packaging.
Q3. What quantity of formula should be added in one feed?
Ans: Refer to the feeding table on the formula tin or consult your child’s paediatrician.