Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 5 Ltr
Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid ensures to protect you and your family against 100 illness-causing germs. It has several uses such as preventing infections caused by bacteria, fungus and viruses, a first-aid for cleaning wounds and scrapes, for household cleaning purposes as well as for personal hygiene.
- Dettol Antiseptic Liquid is powerful and protects you from 100 illness-causing germs.
- It provides all-around family protection.
- It can be used anywhere in the home, for cleaning, laundry, etc.
- It is great for personal hygiene.
- It can be used to disinfect household items and surfaces, like floors, tiles, windows, doorknobs, tables, etc.
- It is essential for an emergency first aid kit, heals wounds and scrapes, prevents infections and has been recommended by Indian Medical Association.
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Pine Oil
- Castor Oil
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid helps kill the unseen bacteria and prevents the spread of infections. The multipurpose antiseptic liquid kills germs on the skin, surfaces and objects. It is also used as a first aid to protect you against infections from cuts, scratches and insect bites.
How to Use
- While bathing you may add 5ml of Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid to a bucket of water (10 litres).
- You may add 1 capful of the liquid to 300 ml of water for first-aid use.
- It can also be used as shaving antiseptic liquid, nappy wash, laundry disinfectant, floor, kitchen and bathroom cleaner.
- This antiseptic liquid is meant for external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed/ingested, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
1. Is Dettol safe to use on the skin?
Yes, Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid when used as directed is safe on the skin. However, if you experience burning, itching, rash, redness or swelling, you should stop using it immediately.
2. What are the side effects of Dettol on the skin?
When Dettol is used as an antiseptic for the skin such as cuts and wounds or as an after-shave, it may cause mild irritation and sting on the skin. However, it usually doesn't cause any major side effects.
3. Is Dettol Antiseptic Liquid available in bottles?
Yes, Dettol Antiseptic Liquid is available in various pack sizes of 110 ml, 210 ml and 500 ml.