Depura Kids 400 Vit D Nano Vitamin Drops Bottle Of 15 Ml
The Depura Kids 400 solution is a vitamin supplement that aids the generation of Vitamin D. This health supplement comes in a liquid form contained within a 15 millimetres bottle. It has a dropper that can be used to feed kids. The Depura Vitamin D3 drops are not a replacement for natural vitamin D that is generated by the body when the skin comes in contact with sunlight, but it is a nutritional health supplement.
- The Vitamin D3 present in the Depura syrup helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus which is necessary to maintain the health of bones.
- This is crucial for growing children because, without Vitamin D, there will be reduced absorption of calcium into the body no matter how much milk they drink. This can result in weakened bone structures of growing children.
- The cholecalciferol or Vitamin D3 in the Depura drops also help in maintaining a healthy immune system for growing kids.
- Moreover, this nutritional supplement can not only be consumed by children but also senior citizens who are dealing with conditions like diabetes and other heart-related problems.
- Depura Kids 400 solution can be used to prevent ailments of the bone and teeth in children by helping their bodies absorb the natural calcium and phosphorus from their daily diets.
- It can also be used to ensure that your child does not undergo any growth or developmental delays due to the inadequacy of calcium in their bodies.
- Most importantly, it is used to help prevent serious calcium deficiency disorders like rickets.
How to Use
- The recommended dosage for the Depura syrup is 400 IU per day for children below 12 months of age.
- For children between the ages of 1 to 18 years, the recommended dosage is 600 IU per day.
- Always ensure that the product is within the expiry date before consumption.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1: Apart from this, which foods can I feed my child to fulfil their requirements of Vitamin D?
Ans: You can feed them cheese, egg yolks, cod liver oil, seafood, and even mushrooms.
Q2: Should this be consumed before or after meals?
Ans: It is usually consumed after meals but it depends on the advice of your doctor.
Q3: Why does my child need Vitamin D?
Ans: Children need Vitamin D to help them develop a strong immune system as well as bone structure.
Q4: Is this product a cure for Vitamin D deficiency?
Ans: No, it only helps prevent ailments that occur from Vitamin D deficiency.
Q5: Is this suitable for adults?
Ans: No, it is not sufficient given the varying nutritional needs of adults.