Depiglow Face Wash Tube Of 70 G
Depiglow Face Wash is a skin whitening and brightening product formulated with active ingredients such as glutathione that obstructs melanin formation and lightens skin tone. Melanin is what gives our skin pigmentation and glutathione is a popular antioxidant naturally occurring in cells of the skin. It has a neutralising effect on free radicals, boosts skin immunity and acts as a detoxifier for the body. The Depiglow Face Wash lightens skin by deactivating tyrosinase which is an enzyme that helps to produce melanin pigmentation.
- Lightens skin.
- Eliminates dark pigmentation.
- Reduces acne scars.
- Gives refreshed, radiant and glowing skin.
- Take care of impurities and dirt.
- Improves blemishes without harshly affecting the skin.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Used extensively for melasma.
- Evens out the skin tone.
- Liquorice root extracts
- Malpighia punicifolia (Acerola) fruit extract
- Micro citrus
- Glycolic acid
- Vitamin B5
Depiglow Face Wash is priced reasonably to give you glowing and bright skin. It can be used by both men and women and takes care of uneven skin tone, skin tan, dullness and blackheads.
How to Use
- Splash your face with cold water.
- Take a coin-sized amount of Depiglow Face Wash in your palm.
- Slowly massage the product on your face and neck till it lathers up.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Then rinse your face and neck thoroughly with water.
- To get the best results use the Depiglow Face Wash twice daily.
- Check the product label for the date of manufacture.
- Look up the Depiglow Face Wash ingredients on the product packaging to see if you are allergic to any ingredients.
- On noticing skin reactions, discontinue using the product right away.
Q1. What is the consistency of the product?
The Depiglow Face Wash is a cream-based formulation that easily lathers up on massaging.
Q2. Is it only for women?
No, Depiglow Face Wash can be used by men and women.
Q3. Does it contain parabens?
No, the face wash is parabens-free.
Q4. Is it only available in 70g?
The Depiglow Face wash comes only in 70g tubes.
Q5. Can it be used by all skin types?
Yes, the face wash can be used by all skin types.