Dabur Swarna Bhasma Powder 125 Mg
Dabur Swarna Bhasma Powder is an Ayurvedic medicine that has a unique ingredient namely, Incinerated Gold. The benefits that stem from this product are versatile. This Ayurvedic medicine is known to be a natural aphrodisiac. It also boosts your memory, your speaking capacity and improves your intelligence. Very often, it is prescribed to people with hemiplegia and complete paralysis. It improves your immunity and acts as a cardiac tonic. It is also used as an Ayurvedic treatment for medical conditions like epilepsy, rupture or weakness of ligaments, heart disease, syphilis, loss of memory, psychosis, hoarseness of voice, disease due to Vata dosha, diseases of the skin, senility, dyspepsia, malabsorption syndrome, asthma and tuberculosis. It is effective against shortness of breath, fever, tissue wasting, syphilis and impaired intelligence.
- Dabur Swarna Bhasma Powder is a versatile Ayurvedic medicine that helps in the treatment of different medical conditions.
- It contains Incinerated Gold.
- It is prescribed to patients with hemiplegia or paralysis of one side of the body and those with complete paralysis.
- It helps to boost memory in children and aids in increasing their intelligence and speaking capacity.
- It efficiently treats external problems like skin ailments and sexually contracted diseases like syphilis.
- It acts as a cardiac tonic, an immunity booster and a natural aphrodisiac.
- It is often part of the treatment regime of diseases and conditions like heart diseases, ligament rupture, psychosis, loss of memory, dyspepsia, dyspnoea, hoarseness of voice, asthma, tuberculosis, fever, etc.
- It is sometimes also used to treat people who have been poisoned.
- Dabur Swarna Bhasma Powder is used to treat a wide array of medical conditions and issues of the human body.
- It is an Ayurvedic solution to different ailments and contains Incinerated Gold, a unique ingredient. It can be used by not only adults but also children.
- It increases memory retention in children and adds to their intelligence.
- Adults can use this medicine as an aphrodisiac as well as to treat different internal and external diseases like heart diseases, shortness of breath, dyspepsia, hoarseness of voice, ligament tears, psychosis, memory loss and senility.
- This medicine can boost your immunity and act as a cardiac tonic.
How to Use
- Take the prescribed amount of this powder.
- Add it to a glass of milk containing some butter and sugar.
- Mix well and drink.
- The recommended diet to be followed while having this medicine include milk, butter, ghee, rice and wheat.
The following are the recommended doses for different age groups:
- For children between 5 and 10 years old - 10 mg per day.
- For children between 10 and 16 years old - 15 mg per day.
- For adults - 15 mg to 30 mg per day.
- This product must be consumed under medical supervision only.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Ensure that you use the product as directed.
- Read the label carefully before consumption.
- Do not take this Ayurvedic solution past its expiry date.
1. What is the quantity of the powder in each bottle?
Each packet of Dabur Swarna Bhasma Powder contains 125 mg of Ayurvedic powder.
2. How often should I consume this product?
The frequency of having Dabur Swarna Bhasma Powder should be according to your physician's prescription. Please do not self-medicate. Do keep in mind that this medicine should be taken with medical supervision.
3. Can I add this powder to smoothies?
No, Dabur Swarna Bhasma Powder must be taken with milk, butter and sugar or as directed by your physician. Please read the directions for use before consumption.