Dabur Rasraj Ras With Gold Tablet 10
Dabur Rasraj Ras with Gold is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients manufactured in tablet form. It is used in treating neuro-muscular conditions like Pakshaghata, Ardita, Hanustambha, Apatanaka, Dhanu Stambha, Badhirya, Mastakabhrama, Balya and Vrushya. It is also called Rasraj Ras. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment methods and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Each tablet 125mg contains:
- Rasa Sindur - 68.96 mg
- Abhrak Bhasma - 17.24 mg
- Swarna Bhasma - 8.62 mg
- Lauha Bhasma - 4.31 mg
- Rajata Bhasma - 4.31 mg
- Vanga Bhasma - 4.31 mg
- Ashwagandha - 4.31 mg
- Lavanga - 4.31 mg
- Jatiphala - 4.31 mg
- Kshir Kakoli - 4.31 mg
- Pregnant women, lactating and women who are planning to conceive should consult their doctor before starting the dosage of this medication.
- Children should be kept away from this medicine bottle.
- Anyone below 18 years of age should not consume Dabur Rasraj Ras with Gold.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage and stick to the exact dosage as directed by your physician.
- If the pills have been taken more than recommended, side effects like mild tremors and dizziness can be felt.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Avoid moisture from getting in the bottle, replace the cap tightly after every use.
- Read the label of instruction carefully before use.
- Dabur Rasraj Ras should not be consumed without the proper prescription from an Ayurvedic doctor.
- The dosage may differ from one person to another depending on various physiological factors like age, gender and underlying health conditions if any.
- If you miss a dosage, you can consume a fresh one, making sure that the gap between the two dosages is at least 12 hours.
- Dabur Rasraj Ras with Gold is used in the treatment of neuromuscular conditions such as paralysis, hemiplegia, locked jaw, facial palsy, hearing defects and dizziness.
- It is also helpful in providing relief and curing diseases caused due to Vata imbalance.
- It helps to strengthen nerves and muscles, thus helping you get a grip over your entire body.
Directions for Use
- Ideally, you should take 1–2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food.
- You can also use it directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
Q1: Do I have to maintain a different diet while consuming Dabur Rasraj Ras Gold?
Ans: No specific changes or complete alterations in diet that need to be made have been suggested by Dabur. However, it will be beneficial for you to include food like Old rice, pointed gourd, brinjal, pomegranate, ghee, garlic, rock salt, milk and hing in your food. Make sure you have your food on time. Irregular diet and bad sleep habits may alter with the benefits and effects of Dabur Rasraj Ras.
Q2: What is the ideal time to consume Dabur Rasraj Ras with Gold?
Ans: Dabur Rasraj Ras Tablets with Gold are to be taken in the morning and evening with milk or as directed by the physician.
Q3: What is the retail price of Dabur Rasraj Ras with Gold?
Ans: Each 10’s bottle of Dabur Rasraj Ras retails at ₹ 1,500.