Dabur Chyawanprash - 2 X Immunity - 500 Gm With 50 Gm Free
Dabur Chyawanprash is a widely used Ayurvedic formulation that has been used by millions of people to boost their immunity. It has beneficial herbs that protect the body from virus and bacteria causing infections. “Chyawan” was the name of the ancient sage who concocted the formula to restore youth and “prash” in Sanskrit implies specially prepared food.
- Dabur Chyawanprash-2X Immunity is an extremely powerful health supplement that can be consumed by people of all ages.
- It enhances overall resistance and strengthens vitality and vigour.
- It has rich antioxidant that replenishes vitamin deficiency in the body.
- It purifies the blood and flushes out toxins from the body.
- It contributes to Ojas i.e. the essence of youthfulness and nourishment.
Chyawanprash 2 X Immunity has a jam-like consistency and prepared from a delicious blend of 41 natural ingredients and herbs like Amla, Brahmi, Yastimadhu, Pippali, Guduchi, Bilya, Haritaki, Vasa, Riddhi, Bala, Punarnaya, Vriddhi, Meda, Mahamedha, Ghee, Amlaki, Kakoli, Sharkara, Tyak, Kumkum and Madu.
- Dabur Chyawanprash supports the regular functioning of the heart and respiratory system.
- It keeps blood pressure and blood glucose level in check.
- It cures digestion disorders.
- It nourishes mucous membranes.
- It protects the body from seasonal cases of flu.
- It delays ageing and prevents free radical damage to the skin.
How to Use
- It can be consumed directly or mixed with warm water and milk.
- It must be consumed twice daily-once in the morning and once during the night.
- One teaspoon must be taken in each dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Do not consume in huge amounts.
- Do not give it to children below the age of 3 years.
Q1. Is Dabur Chyawanprash 2 X immunity sugar-free?
Ans: Dabur Chyawanprash 2X Immunity is not sugar-free. Diabetic patients can consume its sugar-free version available in the market.
Q2. Can pregnant women take Dabur Chyawanprash?
Ans: Yes, pregnant women can take Dabur Chyawanprash after seeking the approval of a gynaecologist.
Q3. What is the best time to eat Dabur Chyawanprash?
Ans: Dabur Chyawanprash must be consumed two tablespoons per day once before breakfast on an empty stomach and the second dose 2 hours after dinner.
Q4. Does Dabur Chyawanprash increase weight?
Ans: Dabur Chyawanprash 2 X Immunity does not help in gain weight. It helps in regulating a healthy body mass. It strengthens the muscles and bones of the body.
Q5. Does Dabur Chyawanprash regulate cholesterol level?
Ans: Dabur Chyawanprash does regulate cholesterol levels and help in maintaining a strong heart condition.