Dabur Ashokarishta Syp 680ml
Dabur Ashokarishta Syrup is mainly beneficial in decreasing menstrual cramps and duration pain in women. It is an Ayurvedic fitness tonic useful for women through their menstrual days. Ashoka has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which have benefits for the skin, and haritaki and amalaki have antioxidant, rejuvenating, and immune modulator properties which can be useful in alleviating weakness women face during menstruation.
- Dabur Ashokarishta Syrup has a beneficial effect on your skin because it is known to have analgesic properties.
- Musta in the product also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- There are healing properties in Dhataki.
- It is beneficial in alleviating the weakness caused during menstruation.
- Dabur Ashokarishta Syrup is used to relieve abdominal pains caused during menstruation.
- Improves loss of appetite during the menstrual cycle.
- Relieves weakness and gives you strength and stamina.
- Dabur Ashokarishta Syrup rejuvenates your body.
- The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties help you during menstruation.
- This product improves your overall health.
How to Use
- Only adults should take Dabur Ashokarishta Syrup.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons (15 to 30 ml) of the syrup and take an equal amount of water in a glass.
- Mix them together and drink.
- Take this syrup after having your meals or as directed by your doctor.
- Keep Dabur Ashokarishta Syrup away from small children.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and store it in a dry and cool place to preserve it.
- It is advised to read the label on the product before using it.
- Always take the recommended amount of dosage and not more.
Q1. Are there any side effects of using Dabur Ashokarishta syrup?
Ans. No, there are no side effects of this product if taken in the correct and recommended dosage. However, overdose can cause some symptoms such as vomiting or nausea and heavy bleeding.
Q 2. Does Dabur Ashokarishta Syrup cause an allergic reaction?
Ans. No, it does not cause any allergic reaction at all. However, you can check the ingredients in the Ayurvedic powder to check if you are allergic to any ingredient.
Q 3. What should you not take while taking the Dabur Ashokarishta syrup?
Ans. You should not consume any alcohol while taking this as it already has 9 to 10% of alcohol and if you consume more alcohol it may result in excessive consumption of alcohol.
Q 4. Does Dabur Ashokarishta Syrup make period pains less painful?
Ans. Yes, it makes period pains less painful and bearable and also alleviates the weakness females suffer.