Coroguard Ipa Based Hand Sanitizer 500 Ml
Coroguard IPA Based Hand Sanitizer contains 70% Ethyl that helps eliminate germs and bacteria. It is a gentle and non-irritating hand sanitizer and also has moisturising elements of aloe vera. Coroguard IPA Based Hand Sanitizer has a non-sticky formula and is travel friendly.
- Coroguard Hand Sanitizer is great for everyday personal and home hygiene.
- It acts as an antiseptic liquid that is used to disinfect household items and surfaces.
- Coroguard Hand Sanitizer ingredients are enriched with emollients and humectants that protects from various infections.
- It protects from a hundred illness-causing germs.
- Coroguard Hand Sanitizer is a high-quality hand sanitizer that contains 70%Ethyl and helps eliminate germs and bacteria.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Coroguard Hand Sanitizer is used to maintain personal hygiene and as a protection from disease-causing germs.
- It is also used as a disinfectant on household surfaces to provide maximum protection.
Directions for Use
- Put Coroguard Hand Sanitizer on hands and rub them together.
- Cover all surfaces until hands feel dry, this should take about 20 seconds.
- To use it as a disinfectant, pour it into the water and mop the floor with a cloth.
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- For external use only.
- Repeated use may cause dryness to the hands.
- Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Do not use the product on children less than two months of age.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using hand sanitizer.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 59-86 degrees F.
Q1. Is Coroguard Hand Sanitizer a gel-based or liquid-based product?
Ans: Coroguard Hand Sanitizer is a liquid-based product and can be used both as a sanitizer and disinfectant.
Q2. Is the Coroguard Hand Sanitizer safe to use?
Ans: Coroguard Hand Sanitizer is generally safe to use. However, it is advisable to stop using the product and contact the doctor immediately if irritation or rash appears on the skin and lasts.
Q3. What should be done if Coroguard Hand Sanitizer is accidentally consumed?
Ans: If Coroguard Hand Sanitizer is accidentally consumed, please contact the Poison Control Centre immediately.