Control D Face Shield is personal protective equipment (PPE) that helps to protect the wearer's face from potentially infectious materials. Our shield helps in protecting the face, nose and eyes from liquids, aerosols, sprays, splatters and flying debris.
They are reusable by simply cleaning with soap and water or alcohol-based disinfectants. Control D Face Shield has a large clear visor that provides maximum visibility making it durable and practical. Equipped with an elastic band and forehead sponge which is easy to adjust.
- Front PET sheet length: 29.21cm,11.50 inches Width: 20.95cm, 8.25 inches.
- It is made up of flexible PET material.
- It ensures maximum breathing space.
- It provides maximum splash protection and easy maintenance of the visor.
- It takes minimum space in transportation.
- It has an elastic band that can be adjusted according to one's needs.
- A clear face screen provides an ultra-wide vision experience for effortless visibility with no distortion.
- Anti-fog design of the surface and Anti-static process.
- Made of lightweight material with strong transparency.
- It keeps the whole face away from droplets, saliva, oil and dust.
- Comfortable and skin-friendly sponge to face shield.
- It has a perfect fit elasticity throughout the shield that works for most people.
Control D Face Shield is intended to protect the wearer's entire face from hazards.
How to Use
- Before use, please peel off the transparent plastic film. Wear it above your ears or your head and adjust to a comfortable position.
- The custom fit makes it easy to adjust, thanks to its elastic headband that offers a secure fit on all head sizes.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. What is the process of cleaning Control D Face Shield after every use?
Ans: After every use, clean Control D Face Shield with a wet cloth and wipe it off. Alternatively, you can spray any disinfectant or sanitiser of the shield and wipe it off with a clean microfiber or cotton cloth. Store carefully away from dust when not in use.
Q2. Is Control D Face Shield reusable?
Ans: Yes, Control D Face Shield can be reused after every use. It should be cleaned and sanitized after every use and stored carefully.
Q3. Is Control D Face Shield helpful while being around COVID-19 patients?
Ans: Face shields have been used in healthcare settings for a while now, but they have become a staple for medical personnel who have to intubate patients with COVID-19. Face shields are often worn during a wide variety of other medical procedures.
Q4. What are the features that one should look for in a face mask?
Ans: Look for a face shield that extends below the chin and wraps around the face. Avoid a gap between the forehead and face shield. Adjust the shield to ensure a comfortable fit and snugness around the forehead. Control D Face Masks are one of those masks which have these features in them.