Combiflam Icyhot Fast Pain Relief Spray - 35 Gms
Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray, a product of Sanofi company, is a fast pain relief spray with long-lasting effects.
An analgesic spray with its dual action of Ice and Hot is useful for pain care management like backache, joint pain, sprain pain or any musculoskeletal pain.
Applying Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray gives instant and long-lasting relief from musculoskeletal pain and sprains.
The Combiflam Icy Hot Spray, a pack of 35 gms is easy to carry and can be used quickly if you are feeling any sprain pain in the body.
- It provides instant pain relief from musculoskeletal pain or sprain.
- It also helps in subsiding the local inflammation and stiffness by its action.
- Combiflam Icy Hot spray with icy sensation helps in reduction of the pain and hot sensation relaxes the stiff muscles, which helps in instant and long-lasting effect.
Combiflam Icy Hot Spray is constituted of ingredients like:
- Diclofenac Diethylamine 1.16% w/w (equivalent to Diclofenac Sodium-1% w/w)
- Virgin Linseed Oil BP - 3%
- Methyl Salicylate IP - 10%
- Menthol IP - 5%
- Benzyl Alcohol IP - 1%
- It helps relieve backache.
- It assists in easing joint pain either of knee pain, shoulder pain or elbow pain.
- It eases the sprain pain.
- It is useful in alleviating the pain of musculoskeletal sports injuries.
How to Use
- Shake well before use and uncap the bottle.
- Hold it close to your skin and spray over the affected part.
- Apply a thin layer of spray, a sufficient amount over the affected part.
- There is no need to massage as the spray particles are absorbed through the skin.
- After applying do not tightly bandage or cover the affected area, just use loose cloth for covering.
- Make sure to avoid spray on the open wound or scratches.
- It should strictly be restricted to external use only.
- Do not use it on burned skin, cut or an open wound.
- Do not apply the spray immediately before, during or after getting a hot shower bath.
- Do not use a hot water bottle or a heating pad after applying the spray to the affected area.
- Keep the spray out of the reach of children below 12 years.
Q1. Does Combiflam Icy Hot Pain Relief Spray help in soothing sore muscles?
Ans: Yes, the Combiflam Icy Hot Pain Relief Spray is a topical analgesic, a topical pain relief management spray, with its dual action of icy and hot sensation helps in soothing the sore muscles.
The icy sensation of spray reduces the pain and the hot sensation helps in the relaxation of the stiff muscles to give effective pain relief.
Q2. How often Combiflam Icy Hot Pain Relief Spray can be applied?
Ans: You can apply the Combiflam Icy Hot Spray over 3 - 4 times a day. It can help in giving instant and long-lasting pain relief.
Q3. Where should Combiflam Icy Hot Pain Relief Spray not be applied?
Ans: Combiflam Icy Hot Spray should not be applied to open wounds, scratched or cut skin or burned skin. It also should not be applied to the eyes, ears, mouths or nose. It should always be used externally.
Q4. Can I shower after applying Combiflam Icy Hot Pain Relief Spray?
Ans: It is advisable to not take shower after just applying the Combiflam Icy Hot Spray. You should wait around 30 minutes and after that, you can take a shower.
Q5. What are the side effects of Combiflam Icy Hot Pain Relief Spray?
Ans: Combiflam Icy Hot Spray doesn't have any side effects, although in rare cases if there is any allergic reaction like severe skin reddening, blister formation or swelling on the application area, consult immediately with the doctor.