Colgate Toothpaste-total Advance Health - 185 G - Advanced Protection
Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste is formulated using ingredients that help prevent the accumulation of germs which can lead to the formation of cavities. It is useful in cleaning the tongue, cheeks and gums thus ridding them of bacteria.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
- Colgate Advanced Toothpaste fights germs on the tongue, teeth, cheek and gums.
- It helps in preventing the formation of cavities that occurs due to the accumulation of germs.
- It leaves a refreshing feeling in the mouth.
- It provides 12-hour protection against cavity-causing germs.
- It helps prevent Gingivitis by keeping the germs at bay.
Sorbitol, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pvm/Ma Copolymer (Gantrez), Flavour, Carrageenan, Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Triclosan, Sodium Fluoride, Titanium Dioxide Coated Mica, Pigment Green (Ci 74260), Lake Quinoline Yellow (Ci 47005 1), Aqueous Base.
How to Use
- Brush thoroughly at least twice a day(morning and night) or as directed by a physician.
- Change your toothbrush once in 2 months to get maximum benefits.
- Colgate Advanced Toothpaste can be used by both children and adults.
- Keep away from children below the age of 2.
- Children till the age of 10 years should use the toothpaste under adult supervision.
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight.
- Do not brush your teeth more than the recommended times as that can lead to over-brushing and can harm your teeth and gums.
1. What is Colgate Advanced?
Colgate Total Advanced Whitening is a teeth whitening toothpaste for stain removal and prevention. It not only pro-actively protects from bacteria on your teeth, but also on your tongue, cheeks and gums.
2. Does Colgate Advanced Whitening Toothpaste work?
Whitening toothpaste can appear to whiten teeth slightly by removing surface stains, such as those caused by drinking coffee or smoking. Some toothpaste claims to whiten your teeth and what they essentially do is strip off the top enamel of the tooth which can be harmful. Colgate Advanced keeps a healthy shine on your teeth without causing long-term harm and provides the ultimate oral protection.
3. Which toothpaste is best for cavities?
There are numerous kinds of toothpaste under this niche. However, Colgate Advanced anti-cavity toothpaste is one of the best and leading anticavity toothpaste.
4. Can Colgate whiten your teeth?
Colgate Optic White High Impact Whitening Toothpaste is the next-generation whitening toothpaste containing more hydrogen peroxide than other Colgate Optic White toothpaste. This makes it a more effective teeth whitener for people with tough tooth stains, such as those caused by cigarettes.
5. Can yellow teeth become white?
Yes, most stains can easily be lifted from the teeth with professional whitening treatments. The strength of certain treatments can help patients to transform their smile into dazzling white. It is important to note that internal stains are more difficult to remove.