Colgate Vedshakti Toothpaste - 400gm Saver Pack
A Clean Mouth means a Healthy You. Your mouth is a host to germs. These germs can enter your body and increase risk of serious diseases such as Diabetes, Heart Attack, Respiratory Problems, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Alzheimer's. Colgate Swarna Vedshakti fights germs in the mouth itself and helps stop germs from entering the body.
Its unique formula has been created with 5 Ayurvedic ingredients: Neem known to have gum care benefits, Clove known for strengthening, Amla known for its anti-ger properties, Tulsi for freshness & Honey for gum massage.
Colgate is India's Most Trusted oral care brand and is certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% vegetarian and Gluten free. This toothpaste is made in India, in our manufacturing unit that is awarded with True Zero Waste Platinum Certification.
- Colgate Swarna Vedshakti fights germs in the mouth itself and stop germs from entering the body
- Unique formula created with 5 ayurvedic ingredients: neem known to have gum care benefits, clove known for strengthening, amla known for its anti-ger properties, tulsi for freshness & honey for gum massage
- This ayurvedic toothpaste fights germs.
- This pack has 2 x 200g tubes
- Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Colgate is India's Most Trusted oral care brand and is IDA certified. This toothpaste is 100% vegetarian.
Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Silicate, Carrageenan, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Flavour, Zinc Citrate Trihydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Saccharin, Camphor, Mint Oil, Clove Oil, Amla Extract, Neem Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Basil Oil, Fennel Oil, Honey Extract, Eugenol, d-Limonene, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI74160 in aqueous base.
- For strong teeth and healthier gums.
- Prevent tooth decay and tooth cavity.
- Prevents gum bleeding.
- Guards against bad breath.
- Raises your dental hygiene levels.
How to Use
- Brush thoroughly, at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 6 years of age should have adult supervision and use only a pea-size amount.
- Do not swallow it.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Check the expiry date before purchase.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children.
1. Does Colgate Vedshakti Toothpaste suit those with sensitive teeth?
Ans. Yes, Colgate Vedshakti Toothpaste is suitable for those with sensitive teeth.
2. Does Colgate Vedshakti Toothpaste remove bad breath?
Ans. Yes, Colgate Vedshakti Toothpaste is extremely helpful in removing bad breath.
3. Does the Colgate toothpaste have an expiry date?
Ans. Yes, it does have an expiry date, after which the product should be discarded.