Colgate Periogard Mouthwash - 250ml
Colgate Periogard Mouthwash reaches all parts and corners of your mouth unlike brushing. It works effectively to remove 99.9% of germs and reduces gum problems. It provides antimicrobial activity during oral rinsing and kills harmful bacteria and fungi by attacking their outer covering. It is a formulation with fresh mint that ensures your mouth is clean and germ-free.
- It takes care of your oral hygiene.
- It has been clinically proven effective and is a potent antimicrobial.
- It is easy to use regularly, requires no dilution.
- It causes less taste alteration.
- It is easy to carry, comes in a travel-friendly pack.
- It ensures minimum wastage due to easy dosage measurement.
- It has a fresh mint taste and a cooling effect.
- It gives immediate action and long-lasting efficacy.
Colgate Periogard Mouthwash contains Chlorhexidine Gluconate as a main active ingredient. Other ingredients include:
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Citric Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- It reduces swelling, redness and bleeding of the gums.
- It also reduces plaque formation.
- It is also indicated for the treatment of gingivitis.
How to Use
- Rinse with 20ml of concentrated, undiluted mouthwash, for 30 seconds 2 times a day - morning and night.
- Don't rinse your mouth with water or eat and drink anything for 30 minutes post rinse.
- Do not swallow the contents.
- The best dental regime would be to combine the use of Colgate Periogard Mouthwash with regular oral hygiene and dental checkups.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the container away from heat and sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Do not mix/dilute Colgate with any other product.
Q1. Who should avoid using Colgate Periogard Mouthwash?
Ans: Colgate Periogard Mouthwash should not be used by people who are hypersensitive to chlorhexidine gluconate or other formula ingredients.
Q2. Can I use mouthwash daily?
Ans: Mouthwash every day is a great addition to your oral care routine as it kills any harmful bacteria left over after flossing and brushing, but should be used in moderation.
Q3. Does Colgate mouthwash last long?
Ans: By storing mouthwash properly, it should last up to two or three years, depending on its expiration date.