Colgate Max Fresh Red Tooth Paste 150 Gm+ 150 Gm Combo 300 Gm
The Colgate MaxFresh Red Toothpaste is a product from the house of Colgate, India’s most trusted oral care brand. This red gel toothpaste is infused with unique cooling crystals (in the form of strips), which give your mouth a blast of freshness while brushing. It also embodies the power of menthol in its formulation, thereby providing a surge of minty-cool freshness to your breath. In addition to these, the Colgate MaxFresh Red Toothpaste is also efficient in combating bacterial growth and preventing cavities from forming. It improves the overall health of your gums and assists in making your teeth whiter and brighter.
This pack has a net weight of 300g and contains 2 Colgate MaxFresh Red Toothpastes (of 150g each).
- Cooling Crystals - This toothpaste is infused with strips of unique cooling crystals, that dissolve while brushing to release a burst of intense freshness in your mouth.
- Spicy Freshness - The Menthol present in this toothpaste gives a spicy fresh sensation while brushing and a refreshing breath that is free of foul odour.
- Xtra-Fresh Formula - It is powered by an Xtra-Fresh formula with breakthrough cooling technology that keeps your mouth fresh and boosts your confidence.
- Fights Cavities - It combats the build-up of germs in your mouth, prevents cavity and plaque formation and promotes overall oral hygiene.
- Whitens Teeth - Upon regular usage, it helps to make your teeth whiter and brighter thereby giving confidence to your smile.
- The product conforms to the highest levels of safety and quality.
- It is 100% vegetarian, sugar-free and gluten-free.
Sorbitol, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavour, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene Glycol 600, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, White Film, Eugenol, CI 16035, in aqueous base.
- It is infused with cooling crystals that dissolve in your mouth to give a pop of freshness while brushing.
- The menthol provides a spicy cool sensation and gives you fresher breath.
- It prevents foul breath.
- It promotes dental hygiene by preventing germ build-up, thereby hindering the formation of cavities and plaques.
- With regular usage, it brightens the teeth giving rise to a sparkling white smile.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of the toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Start brushing on the outer surfaces of your teeth.
- Tilt your brush at a 45° angle and brush against the gum line to get rid of any trapped plaque or food debris.
- Brush the inner surface of your teeth.
- Clean the chewing surfaces of your teeth.
- Brush your tongue.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly.
- Brush at least twice a day (for 2 minutes each time) or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not swallow it.
- For children under 6 years of age, adult supervision is required.
- Children must use only a pea-sized amount.
Q1: Does this toothpaste contain fluoride?
Ans: Yes, this toothpaste contains fluoride. Fluoride fortifies tooth enamel against acid attacks and can prevent cavities in both children and adults. While proper brushing and flossing habits are critical in the removal of plaque, this toothpaste provides additional benefits necessary to your oral health.
Q2: What is the shelf life of this product?
Ans: The shelf life of this product is 24 months from the date of manufacture.