Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste Tube Of 200 G
Don't take a chance with dental problems. Use Colgate Active Salt that is packed with the goodness of salt and minerals. Its unique germ-fighting formula with salt helps remove hidden germs. It helps prevent dental problems, giving your family a worry-free smile.
Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care brand. As a trusted partner, we are committed to doing business with integrity and respect for all people and the world around you. Colgate offers quality oral care products, including toothpastes and toothbrushes,as well as expert dental health information. Colgate toothpastes are always 100% vegetarian and gluten free. We care about our environment, Colgate India is the nation's first to earn TRUE Zero Waste Platinum certification for all its four manufacturing sites in India, from Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI). This toothpaste is made in India, with highest quality standards.
- Its germ-fighting formula with salt helps remove sticky or hidden germs, giving you healthier and cleaner teeth
- This toothpaste formula removes plaque and yellowness of teeth, with regular twice a day brushing. It has a refreshing minty flavour that gives you fresher breath
- Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
- Colgate is India's most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is Gluten free
Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Pigment Blue (CI 74160), Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Alcohol, Flavor, In Aqueous Base, CI 77492
Use this toothpaste to put an end to dental problems. Now, swollen or bleeding gums, toothache and bad breath will no longer cause worry. Get a dazzling smile and minty cool breath with Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste.
How to Use
- Recommended Usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time.
- Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision.
- Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not swallow the toothpaste.
- Children must use it with adult supervision.
Q1. Does Colgate Active Salt contain fluoride?
Ans. Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste has a fluoride salt but not elemental fluoride. This component strengthens teeth, prevents cavities and rebuilds the enamel.
Q2. What is active salt in Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste?
Ans. Colgate Active Salt is a salt-based toothpaste packed with higher salt content than other toothpaste of this brand. It is responsible for healthy and hygienic gums.
Q3. Does Colgate Active Salt whiten teeth?
Ans. Colgate Active Salt functions as a surface abrasive that helps to make teeth whiter by removing yellowish stains and plaque.
Q4. Does Colgate Active Salt have any side effects?
Ans. Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste does not have any side effects. However, accidental intake can lead to digestive problems, nausea and vomiting.
Q5. Can Colgate Active Salt be used by children?
Ans. Children above 6 years of age can use Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste under adult supervision since they become receptive to fluoride salts. However, it must not be used by infants. A paediatrician must be consulted before using it on kids.