Close Up Ever Fresh Red Hot Gel Toothpaste 2 X 150 Gm, Save Rs. 20
A perfect morning requires a perfect start. What better way to start your morning if it is not for a good brushing routine? Good brushing needs good toothpaste. So start your day with the Closeup Ever Fresh Red Hot Gel Toothpaste. A pop of red in the morning to keep your mouth fresh all day. With a powerful anti-germ formula, it kills up to 99% of germs and keeps your mouth germ-free and fresh all day. Infused with the formulation of Active Zinc mouthwash, Purifying Gel and Natural Extracts of Tea Tree and Eucalyptus, Closeup is the perfect start for your perfect morning routine. FDI recommends brushing twice every day with fluoridated toothpaste for optimal dental hygiene. So, brush twice every day with Closeup Ever Fresh Red Hot Gel Toothpaste.
- Oral hygiene.
- Germ protection.
- Long-lasting freshness.
Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, PEG-32, Flavour, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77891, CI 16255, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI16035, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Extract), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Extract), Eugenol.
- Fluoridated toothpaste for caries prevention.
- The micro shine crystals reduce the yellowing of your teeth.
- The triple fresh formula gives you freshness that lasts up to 12 hours.
- Closeup Gel Toothpaste gives you energised freshness, a perfect start for the day.
- Harnessed with the goodness of natural extracts like tea tree and eucalyptus, Closeup Gel Toothpaste keeps your mouth clean, protected and fresh.
How to Use
- Spread a pea-size amount of Closeup Ever Fresh Red Hot Gel Toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Brush every corner of your mouth and rinse.
- Brush twice daily with Closeup Gel Toothpaste for better results.
- Visit your dentist every 6 months.
- Do not eat/swallow.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- If there is any irritation, discontinue the product.
Q1: Can children under the age of 6 use it?
Ans: For children under the age of 6, use less than a pea-sized amount of Closeup Toothpaste under adult supervision.
Q2: Does it whiten my teeth?
Ans: Many factors lead to the yellowing of teeth. However, the micro shine crystals present in Closeup Gel Toothpaste reduce the yellowing of teeth and whiten teeth to a certain extent.
Q3: How much toothpaste should I use?
Ans: FDI recommends using pea-size amounts of fluoridated toothpaste for adults. Closeup Gel Toothpaste is a fluoridated, anti-caries, anti-germ toothpaste. It is an excellent toothpaste for everyday usage.
Q4: Is Closeup Red Hot Gel Toothpaste a fluoridated toothpaste?
Ans: Yes, dentists recommend using a fluoridated toothpaste and Closeup Gel Toothpaste is one. With powerful anti-cariogenic ingredients like Sodium Fluoride, it is the perfect anti-caries toothpaste that is the right fit for you and the whole family.