Clean And Dry Tube Of - 15 G Cream
Vaginal hygiene is important especially if you are at a higher risk of infections. The Clean and Dry cream has been formulated to keep the vaginal area clean and infection-free. This cream contains Clotrimazole as the main ingredient and has antifungal properties that treat yeast infections. The cream effectively gets rid of burning, rashes, itching and bad smell. The Clean and Dry cream also stops excessive white discharge and maintains the required pH balance, thus preventing any infections.
- This is a vaginal hygiene cream that prevents yeast infection.
- Contains Clotrimazole, which is an antifungal ingredient that treats infections.
- Quick relief from itching, burning, rashes and odour.
- Prevents vaginitis and stops white discharge.
- Cleanses the vaginal area and maintains the right pH balance.
- Clears vaginal infections in 3-7 days.
- Ideal for treating vaginal infections like vaginitis.
- Keeps the vagina clean and healthy.
- Maintains skin pH, so as to prevent fungal growth.
- Gets rid of bad smell and irritation of the vagina.
How to Use
- Clean the infected area with water.
- Let it dry and apply the Clean and Dry cream to the infected area.
- Gently spread it till it almost disappears.
- Use dosage as recommended by your doctor.
- Wash your hands before and after using the cream.
- Use it once daily, for 3-7 days or until the infection clears.
- For external use only.
- Read the information on the label before using the cream.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy before you use the cream.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Store it away from the reach of children.
Q1. What is the quantity of the Clean and Dry Cream tube?
Ans: The Clean and Dry Cream tube is 15g in weight.
Q2. What is the main ingredient in this cream?
Ans: The main ingredient in this cream is Clotrimazole, which has antifungal properties.
Q3. For how long do you use the Clean and Dry cream?
Ans: The Clean and Dry cream should be used for 3-7 days or until the vaginal infection clears.