Charak Pilief Ointment
Charak Pilief Ointment is formulated with the goodness of Haridra and Neem that possess antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is gently curated with a tropical formula that can quickly provide relief from haemorrhoid pain in the body. It also consists of an ingredient named Khadira, which is an astringent that can control bleeding. It also has soothing properties and hence heals wounds. The Charak Pilief Ointment can also help you reduce burning sensations during bowel movements.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties in a single tube.
- Astringent properties that can stop bleeding.
- It is a treatment that can give relief from uneasiness due to haemorrhoids.
- Suitable to be used for an extended period.
- Packaging of Charak Pilief Ointment is convenient to carry anywhere.
Charak Pilief Ointment is made up of natural ingredients and is safe to use. It can be used for:
- Haemorrhoids- Reduces itchiness, burning sensation and pain.
- Piles- Prohibits relapse of piles and decreases pile mass.
- Bleeding- stops the bleeding instantly.
- Healing- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties promote healing.
How to Use
- Apply the ointment before or after any type of defecation or more often as and when required.
- Apply at bedtime if you have severe pain.
- Take a sufficient amount of ointment and apply to the affected area and massage it gently.
- Avoid contact with your mouth and eyes.
- Keep it at a place where it is out of the reach of children.
- Charak Pilief Ointment should be avoided by pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
- It must be avoided by people having stomach issues.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when using Charak Pilief Ointment.
Q1. Does regular usage of Charak Pilief Ointment cause addiction?
Ans: No, regularly using Charak Pilief Ointment won't cause addiction in any case.
Q2. Does Charak Pilief Ointment cause drowsiness?
Ans: No, using this ointment won't make you feel drowsy, rather it will assist you to continue working more comfortably.
Q3. Should Charak Pilief Ointment be used by children?
Ans: No, the use of this ointment for children is not recommended. It is meant for adults only.
Q4. Can this be taken by pregnant and lactating women?
Ans: No, it is not advised for pregnant and lactating women to use this ointment. They must consult a doctor before the usage of this product.