Boheco Life Hemp Hearts Seeds - 100 G
Hemp Seeds are born in The Himalayas and are selected and shelled with utmost care. It is your shortcut to good health and crucial nutritional elements. Packed with all sorts of beneficial omegas, the Boheco Life Hemp seeds are crafted to suit your fast-paced lives with the perfect dose of natural goodness.
- Hemp Hearts are packed with beneficial omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, crucial for maintaining good skin, hair and most importantly, cardiovascular health.
- It helps in the proper functioning of the immune system – the first line of defence of the body against any infection.
- It also helps control cholesterol levels.
- These seeds help in muscle functioning and boost hormonal balance.
- Boheco Life Hemp heart seeds contain no additives and are 100% all-natural.
- The nutty flavour preserved during shelling adds flavour to food.
- All-natural hemp seeds are collected from the Himalayas and shelled with utmost care to preserve their natural goodness with zero additives.
- Can be used as a flavouring in any food item, adding a nutty taste to the same.
- Can be had with regular meals as ingredients or as seasoning (for sandwiches and dips and salads).
- Sprinkling two tablespoons of hemp seeds over your meals in a day can provide two grams of fibre, five grams of protein, 300 mg of potassium and covers around 15 per cent of the daily vitamin-A and 25 per cent of the daily iron requirements.
- Can be used to prevent PMS symptoms as well.
How to Use
- Just add a teaspoon or two of hemp seeds in your smoothies or add to your salads or even cooked food – they can be had anytime, anywhere.
- Store the seeds in a cool, dry and airtight jar.
- Only consume once or twice a day, in one or two spoonsful.
- Keep it away from small children, they may tend to swallow them without knowing.
- If you are allergic to any food item, consult your doctor before consuming it.
Q1. Will consuming the Boheco Life Hemp seeds get me high?
Ans. Hemp and marijuana are indeed members of the same species, Cannabis sativa. However, they have completely different properties and hemp seeds will not get you high. Both are completely different plants with different compounds.
Q2. Are there any side effects of having the Boheco Life Hemp seeds?
Ans. Everything should be consumed in moderation; however, there have been no adverse effects reported with hemp seeds.
Q3. Should hemp seeds be cooked or roasted?
Ans. Cooking and roasting take away most of the nutrition from hemp seeds. However, sprinkling them raw, overcooked or hot food will not do any harm. They are best eaten raw.
Q4. How much hemp seed can be consumed each day?
Ans. One or two teaspoons of the Boheco Life Hemp seeds is a good amount for everyday consumption.