Biotique Bio Sea Kelp Protein Hair & Body Wash - 120 Ml
Maintaining your body and hair hygiene is now easier with the Biotique Bio Sea Kelp Protein Hair & Body wash. The Biotique kelp protein cleansing agent removes dirt, excess oils and unwanted foreign particles. It is a fresh-gel formula that keeps the skin PH levels in check and does not strip strands of hair or affect their natural strength. The blend of mint leaf extracts and peppermint oil with natural proteins gives the skin an even tone and a rejuvenating freshness.
- Keeps the PH of the skin at its normal levels.
- Kelp Protein promotes healthy hair growth and prevents hair roots damage or hair breakage.
- The margosa tree inhibits dandruff and premature greying of hair. It also restores natural shine to hair.
- Sodium carbonate
- Neem bark
- Coconut oil
- Bhringraj plant
- Ritha fruit
- Purified water
- Peppermint oil
- Sea kelp
- Skin and Hair cleansing agent.
- Promotes better hair health and moisturise skin.
- Antibacterial and removes excess oil.
How to Use
- Wet the body and hair before applying Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Hair and Body wash.
- Apply the cleansing agent in sufficient quantity and lather it.
- Rinse thoroughly with water to remove the traces from skin and hair.
- You can use the Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Hair and Body wash every day during the shower.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep away from eyes, mouth and nose.
- Avoid rubbing too hard as it could irritate the skin.
- In case any irritation occurs, then stop using the product immediately.
Q1. Can men use this Hair and Body Wash?
Ans: Yes, men can use this as well.
Q2. Can Biotique Bio Kelp Hair and Body Wash cleansing agents be used for dandruff and excess oil removal?
Ans: Yes, this Hair and Body Wash has a composition of peppermint oil, Neem bark, sodium carbonate and bhringraj plant, which are useful to treat dandruff and excess oil problems.
Q3. Is it dermatologically tested for safety?
Ans: Yes, the Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Hair and Body Wash have been dermatologically tested and proven safe.