Bioma - Special Skin Care Oil Bottle Of 60 Ml
Bioma Special Skin Care Oil is a unique skincare oil that can treat scars, stretch marks, dehydrated skin and other dermatological conditions. This specialist oil can work its magic on all types of skin and can be used on a regular basis to treat conditions such as uneven skin tone and ageing skin. The innovative formulation of Bioma Special Skin Care Oil helps to clarify and brighten your skin to improve the appearance of both old and new scars. It is a miraculous solution that adds a glow to your skin through a non-greasy and easily absorbable formula.
- Bioma is a specialised skincare oil that can be used by people of all ages and every type of skin.
- The intensely moisturising formula quickly absorbs and penetrates several layers and adds hydration to the most dehydrated skin.
- Allantoin in this oil works both as a moisturiser and keratolytic agent that promotes the desquamation of upper layers of dead skin cells for smooth and supple skin.
- Cetearyl Isononanoate and Cetyl Alcohol helps to soften scars and lubricates the skin.
- Bioma Special Skin Care Oil contains calendula oil that is known for promoting cell renewal.
- Coconut oil is a preferred ingredient that hydrates and nourishes your skin.
- The product contains citronella oil, sunflower seed oil and Vitamin A, which have antioxidant properties and protect the skin from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Rosemary oil is known to have an astringent property.
- Lavender oil boosts the production of collagen that can form the healed tissues to reduce the effect of scarring.
Allantoin, Liquid Paraffin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosemary Extract, Calendula Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Chamomile Oil, Lavender Oil, Citronella Oil, Coumarin, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil.
- Bioma Special Skin Care Oil enhances the elasticity of the scar tissue on joints to promote healing and result in tighter skin.
- It improves uneven skin tone by reducing the visibility of scars and stretch marks that might be formed during pregnancy or other rapid weight alterations.
- It works by increasing the moisture content of the skin to reduce the appearance of both old and new scars and improve the overall texture of the skin.
- It also prevents extremely dry skin conditions and ageing by preserving the natural oils of the skin and protecting against moisture loss. It also maintains the natural oils in your skin.
- The product helps treat uneven skin tone resulting from hormonal changes, overexposure to the sun’s radiations or any other dermatological disorders.
How to Use
Pour a few drops of Bioma Special Skin Care Oil on your fingertips and apply directly on the scar tissue or problem area. Massage the product into your skin for about 30 seconds till it gets absorbed into your skin. For best results, apply the product two times a day.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Q1. Can Bioma Special Skin Care Oil be used during pregnancy?
Ans: Bioma Special Skin Care Oil can be applied during pregnancy from the first trimester itself or as directed by a registered medical practitioner. For best results, apply it twice a day.
Q2. How long must Bioma Special Skin Care Oil be used?
Ans: Bioma Special Skin Care Oil must be used for at least three months or as directed by a medical practitioner.
Q3. Is it safe to use Bioma Special Skin Care Oil by teenagers?
Ans: Yes, Bioma Special Skin Care Oil can be safely used by teenagers.
Q4. What are the possible side effects of using Bioma Special Skin Care Oil?
Ans: Bioma Special Skin Care Oil has been dermatologically tested to be safe on the skin. It is unlikely to cause any adverse side effects. In case you face any symptoms from using this product, discontinue using it immediately. If the side effects do not subside or worsen, it is recommended to seek medical attention.