Bibo Rub-On Vapor Rub - Saver Pack Of 3
Bibo Rub-on Vapour Rub is a natural and ayurvedic vapour rub and gives immediate relief from cold and cough, nasal congestion and sinus. It also relaxes muscle tension. It's an AYUSH-certified non-chemical product and is free from petroleum jelly, paraben and camphor. Bibo Rub-on Vapour Rub comes in tube form and benefits you from not dipping your fingers in it. Thus you are protected from bacteria that could be transferred from your skin to the vapour rubs while dipping.
- Helps with easy breathing by relieving cold and cough.
- Soothes pain and aches of joints and muscles, curbs inflammation and uplifts mood.
- Offers symptomatic relief against upper airway congestion and sinus.
- Bibo Rub-on Vapour Rub reduces dyspnea sensation.
- Loosens phlegm and relieves nausea.
- Soothes and nourishes skin as it has lavender and coconut oils and aloe vera.
- As it is chemical-free, it’s safe for babies and kids.
- Peppermint Oil, Aerial parts, 2%
- Eucalyptus Oil, Leaf, 2%
- Tulsi Oil, Seeds, 1%
- Gandhpura Oil, Leaf, 2%
- Lavender Oil, Bud, 3%
- Coconut Oil, Fruit, 2%
- Aloe vera
- Cold, flu and sinus controller.
- Nasal congestion remover.
- Muscle and joint pain reliever.
How to Use
- Apply directly through a slanting tip on the front neck, chest, forehead and top of the nasal area.
- You can use the tube to spread the cream.
- For steam inhalation, you can add a few drops of it into hot water.
- Apply up to 4 times a day for effective relief.
- Check the label carefully for any precautionary and warning signs before using.
- Keep Bibo Rub-on Vapour Rub out of children’s reach.
- Store the vapour rub in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- It’s ayurvedic, so it is safe to use; however, if you face any Bibo vapour rub side effects or develop an allergy to it, discontinue using it and see a doctor.
- It’s for external applications only. Immediately visit a doctor if accidentally swallowed.
- Avoid using it if you have cuts, bruises or any other type of open wound.
Q 1. What is the shelf life of the Bibo vapour rub?
Ans: Its shelf life is 30 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q 2. Does it have any side effects?
Ans: It’s a fully ayurvedic product. Bibo Rub-on Vapour Rub usually has no side effects, but if you experience any signs such as rashes, itching, etc., discontinue using it and immediately contact a doctor.
Q 3. Is it suitable to use Bibo Rub-on Vapour Rub for kids?
Ans: As a chemical-free formula, it’s safe for all to use. However, an infant's skin is extremely sensitive and soft, so it’s recommended to use for children of 1 year or above.