Bibo First-aid / Travel-kit For Cough & Cold - All Natural Products - Have A Pack At Home Always - Immunity Protector - 4 Products
Cold & Cough don't come announced! Always be ready to heal naturally whenever it strikes.Bibo First Aid/Travel Kit for Cough & Cold comprises of 4 products. You can use them as per symptoms and severity.
First Symptoms: It is important to take the products right from first symptoms. Eg. If you get sore throat, start a course of Cough Syrup and Bibo Syrup immediately. In case of blocked nose, use the Bibo vapor patch and nasal spray. Associated pain? Use the Bibo Rub-On Rub. All Bibo products are safe and natural. No side effects and helps build immunity.
- Saline Nasal Spray:
- Tulsi (Basil) is an anti-bacterial herb whereas xylitol prevents the breeding of bacteria by starving them
- Salt helps to kill bacteria in your ENT system
- Cough Syrup:
- Helps in calming dry cough by working on throat walls
- Acts on a sore throat in in 100 seconds
- Dilutes the mucus and helps to push them out when suffering from wet cough
- Vapour Rub:
- Provides fast relief from cold, cough, nasal blockage and headache
- Helps to reduce the runny nose and nasal congestion
- Vapour Patch:
- It's a hands' free inhaler
- It is made up of biodegradable fibre can be used by individuals of all ages
- Wear a Bibo Vapor Patch and freely engage in your work or just take a sound nap with patch placed on the pillow.
Use instruction :
- Saline Nasal Spray: For Cold and Sore Throat: 2 sprays (kids -1) in each nostril, upto 4 - 5 times a day
- Cough Syrup: For Sore Throat and Coughing: 10ml, upto 4 times a day (5ml for kids).
- Vapour Rub: Packed in a slanting tube. Apply directly or take a small amount in one finger and apply. For cold, congestion & headache: 4 to 5 times a day
- Vapour Patch : For cold, upto 3 times a day (2 times for Kids).
- Saline Nasal Spray: Tulsi, Xylitol, Salt
- Cough Syrup: Honey, Vasa, Kantakari, Tulsi, Pippali
- Vapour Rub and Vapour Patch: Eucalyptus, Mint
Safety Precaution :
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- This is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine and is generally considered safe
- If you face any adverse symptoms or develop any allergy from the product, please discontinue and see a doctor
- If problems persist see a doctor