Beurer Air Humidifier Model Lb 44
Beurer Air Humidifier Model LB 44 adds moisture to indoor air in order to prevent dryness which can cause irritation in many parts of the body. These are particularly effective for treating dryness of the skin, nose, throat and lips. It can provide you instant relief from congestion, ease some of the flu or common cold symptoms. Beurer Air Humidifier Model LB 44 gets rid of any discomfort and is a great addition to your bedroom.
- The ultrasound humidification technology of the air humidifier ensures optimum relative air humidity in your home.
- Beurer Air Humidifier Model LB 44 is energy-efficient and makes very little noise.
- It includes 15 aroma pads and a cleaning brush.
- It can be used for room fragrancing as it is suitable for aroma oils.
- Removable integrated tank with the visible water level.
- Automatic switch-off when the bottle is empty.
- It effectively treats dry skin, sinus congestion/headache, dry throat, nose irritation, bloody noses, irritated vocal cords, dry cough and cracked lips.
- Beurer Air Humidifier Model LB 44 provides relief from stuffiness and makes breathing easier.
- It must be used for someone suffering from allergies or asthma.
- It also ensures that you have a good sleep.
- Provides relaxing aromatherapy.
How to Use
- Set up the air humidifier on a stable surface.
- Start by detaching the upper portion of the machine to find the tank.
- Fill it with fresh water.
- Close the lid tightly.
- Put it back on the machine.
- You may pull out the separate compartment from the bottom side of the machine and pour a few drops of your favourite aroma oil.
- Put it back in and plug the device.
- Rotate the knob on the side to adjust humidification.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep Beurer Air Humidifier Model LB 44 out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Q 1. What are the possible side effects of using a Beurer Air Humidifier Model LB 44?
Ans: The side effects of Beurer Air Humidifier Model LB 44 may include dampness in the air, leading to the growth of moulds and harmful bacterias. You must always use it in moderation.
Q 2. Is it important to clean Beurer Air Humidifier Model LB 44?
Ans: Yes, it is very important to regularly clean air humidifiers. You must rinse out all the used water between uses and follow the manufacturer’s instructions to clean the unit and prevent bacterial growth. Wash the bucket and filter system every two to three days during usage.
Q 3. Can you use an air humidifier during pregnancy?
Ans: Yes, it is safe to use an air humidifier during pregnancy. It shall provide you with better sleep.