Baidyanath Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu - 50 Gm.
Baidyanath Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is an ancient herbal medication that comes in ghee form. It is also known as Guggulu Tiktaka Ghrita and helps provide relief from several skin diseases. It is made up of five bitter herbs that help fight infection, calm Pitta, Vata and Kapha. It also helps improve blood circulation. Baidyanath Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is a very beneficial medicine for the refinement of general health and immunity. The semi-liquid medicine comes in a small bottle and is also beneficial for the purification of blood.
- Baidyanath Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is beneficial for overall health and the immune system.
- It is a good blood purifier and helps in treating acne and rashes.
- It helps with eyesight and prevents eye issues like glaucoma as part of its treatment.
- It contains Giloy in a paste form, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties while also supporting blood cell formation.
- Helps in treating appetite loss, flatulence, digestion, vision defects, hair and skin issues.
- Guggulu is also prescribed for the treatment of conjunctivitis or similar eye problems in some cases.
- Ingredients like Amalaki, Haritaki and Baheda are known for their anti-oxidant action.
- Azadirachta Indica
- Trichosanthes Dioica
- Solanum xanthocarpum
- Tinospora Cordifolia
- Adhatoda Vasica
- Helps manage various skin diseases.
- It is used in the treatment of piles, fistula and fissures.
How to Use
Take 3 - 12 gm with milk twice daily or as prescribed by the physician.
- Some natural ingredients can cause allergic reactions, so check the ingredients list carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Can Baidyanath Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu be taken on a daily basis?
Ans: Yes, it can be taken twice a day. But just to be safe, consult your physician before consuming it for the first time.
Q2. Can Baidyanath Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu cause allergic reactions?
Ans: Different people show different reactions to natural ingredients. So, it’s possible to have an allergic reaction. Therefore, carefully check the label before use.
Q3. Is Baidyanath Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu effective?
Ans: Yes, it has been proved very beneficial for skin diseases, fungal infections, acne treatment, etc.