Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha (with Guggulu) 450 Ml
The Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha is highly effective for joint pain as well as rheumatoid pain. It helps reduce inflammation and relaxes the muscles so that pain is reduced to a great extent. The syrup contains Rasna, which is a dried leaf that helps with different types of irritation in the body. The syrup also makes your nerves stronger and improves your appetite. The Baidyanath Syrup is a herbal Kadha that is safe to use for a long period. The syrup is ideal for adults who have unbearable joint pain and muscular pain.
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Dhanvayasa – Alhagi pseudalhagi
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Eranda Moola – Root of castor
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Shati – Hedychium spicatum
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Nagara – Ginger
- Pathya – Terminalia chebula
- Chavya – Piper chaba
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Vriddhadaru – Argyreia speciosa
- Shatapushpa – Anethum sowa
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
- Prativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Kritamala – Cassia fistula
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Krishna – Long pepper
- Sahachara – Barleria prionitis
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Dhanyaka – Coriander seed
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Guggulu - Comiphora mukul
- It helps reduce pain in the joints and muscles.
- It gets rid of muscle stiffness.
- It reduces inflammation thus providing pain relief.
- It helps improve appetite.
- It can be safely used for a long period.
- Contains the goodness of various herbs like Rasna, Bala, Guggulu, Ashwagandha, Nagara, etc.
- A herbal Kadha that contains the goodness of Rasna, a bitter leaf that reduces inflammation and treats joint and muscle pains.
- Highly effective in treating rheumatoid pain and pain due to inflammation.
How to Use
- Take 3-6 teaspoons (15-30ml) of Kadha and mix it with equal amounts of water.
- Take after a meal to aid fast absorption of the Kadha.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
Q1: What is the size of the Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha bottle?
Ans: The Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha bottle is 450ml in volume.
Q2: Is the Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, the Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha is herbal and vegetarian.
Q3: Does the Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha help with rheumatoid pain?
Ans: Yes, the Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha helps with rheumatoid pain and muscular pain such as backache.