Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special - Immunity & Omniprotection | 52 Ayurvedic Ingredients - 250g
Baidyanath chyawanprash is an ayurvedic concoction, which is not only natural but also sugar-free. The Chyawanprash contains honey, which naturally sweetens it. This chyawanprash has amla and 52 other essential herbs that help build the body’s natural immunity, thus protecting it from many diseases and infections. Enriched with powerful antioxidants, the chyawanprash neutralizes the bad effects of free radicals, thus maintaining an essential balance in the body. Along with amla, the Baidyanath ayurvedic chyawanprash also contains giloy, madhu, riddhi, safed chandan, ashwagandha, ghrit and other herbs. The chyawanprash is GMP approved and quite safe for consumption for both adults and children. Baidyanath ayurvedic chyawanprash is a natural supplement and uses the purest of herbs. Take the chyawanprash daily and see the positive change it brings to your body and its immune system.
- Baidyanath chyawanprash is plant-based and vegetarian.
- This ayurvedic chyawanprash is enriched with amla and other 52 herbs, which build immunity.
- It keeps you safe from common infections like cough and colds.
- GMP approved and safe for consumption.
- Increases the body’s metabolism and improves agility.
- Boosts physical and mental health.
- Has antioxidant properties that boost overall body energy and health.
- Safed chandan
- Chhoti elaichi
- Boosts immunity towards common infections and diseases.
- Makes the body physically and mentally fit.
- Increases energy levels in the body and makes it more agile.
- Contains antioxidants that have a positive effect on the body.
How to Use
- 1 to 2 tablespoons daily for adults.
- 1 spoon daily for children.
- Eat chyawanprash twice a day.
- Eat regularly for the best results.
- Store the jar in a cool and dry place.
- Close the lid tightly after use.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
Q1. Is Baidyanath chyawanprash available in different sizes?
Ans: Yes, the chyawanprash is available in a 250g jar and a 500g jar.
Q2. Does the chyawanprash contain preservatives?
Ans: Yes, it contains preservatives.
Q3. Is Baidyanath chyawanprash sugar free?
Ans: Yes, it is sugar-free and contains honey.
Q4. Can children have this chyawanprash every day?
Ans: Yes, children can be given 1 spoon of the chyawanprash daily, twice.