Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd. is one of India's most prestigious companies. Also known as Baidyanath, it is the recognised leader in Ayurvedic expertise. The firm, which was founded in 1917, was a pioneer in re-establishing historical knowledge using modern research and manufacturing techniques. Ayurveda is a 5000-year-old health-care and herbal-treatment science. Ayurveda is highly effective in treating common and complex illnesses, provides long-term comfort and has no adverse side effects. Ayurveda is today backed by current scientific research and technologies and millions of people worldwide benefit from its gentle healing touch. Baidyanath Balm is an ayurvedic product that comprises dalchini oil, tarpeen oil, pudina satva and other ingredients. It can treat fever, headaches, flu, neuralgia, muscular discomfort, cough and the common cold.
- Baidyanath Balm is used to treat rheumatic pain, neuralgia and muscle pain.
- It can also be used for other common ailments, including headaches, coughs and colds.
- Pudina satva
- Oil of gaultheria
- Tarpeen oil
- Dalchini oil
It's a pain reliever that can help with rheumatic pain, headaches, neuralgia, muscular aches and pains and also common ailments like coughs and colds.
How to Use
- Apply gently to the affected area or as directed by a physician.
- Apply a small amount of product to the affected area with each application and gently rub it in.
- These products should not be used on injured or irritated skin and any residue left on the hands should be washed away after usage (or 30 minutes if treating hands).
- Keep your hands away from your eyes and mucous membranes.
- Store medicines out of the reach of children and always keep them in their original containers.
- Unless otherwise directed, store in a cool, dry place.
- Read and follow the recommendations on the label.
Q1: What are the main ingredients of Baidyanath Balm?
Ans: Baidyanath Balm is an ayurvedic product that comprises dalchini oil, tarpeen oil, pudina satva and others.
Q2: When to use the Baidyanath Balm?
Ans: It can treat fever, headaches, flu, neuralgia, muscular discomfort, cough and the common cold.
Q3: Can I use balm without a prescription?
Ans: Yes, ask your doctor or medical expert before using the balm for the best results.
Q4: What is your preferred method of applying Baidyanath Balm?
Ans: For each application, apply a small amount of product and gently rub it into the affected region. Avoid using these products on broken or irritated skin and wash residue from hands after use (or 30 minutes if treating hands). Avoid coming into touch with your eyes or mucous membranes.
Q5: Is it true that Baidyanath Balm relieves headaches?
Ans: Baidyanath Balm is a unique blend of relaxing natural herbs and oils to help with headaches and anxiety relief. It relieves throbbing pain and pressure around the head because of its anti-inflammatory qualities.