Baidyanath Ayush Kwath - 25 Tea Bags
Baidyanath Ayush Kwath is created with components that help soothe the throat while also protecting the respiratory system from infection. It is effective against colds and coughs. It contains ingredients that aid in the treatment of fever and seasonal flu. The formulation comprises Tulsi, Cinnamon, Ginger and Black Pepper which is suitable for boosting the immune system. Baidyanath Ayush Kwath Tea Bags are caffeine-free and created from unbleached, biodegradable fibre.
- Traditional Indian medicine is used to treat common colds and fevers.
- Aids in the treatment of seasonal flu.
- Soothes inflammation in the throat.
- Relaxes the throat and provides relief.
- Black Pepper
- The Baidyanath Ayush Kwath Tea is a simple and powerful mixture that strengthens the immune system and aids in the battle against infections.
- Kali Mirch, an immune modular present in this tea can help with congestion relief.
- Dalchini helps in improving digestion and metabolism, which ultimately improves gut health.
- The four ayurvedic herbs present in this tea help increase the immunity of a person.
How to Use
- Take out tea bags from the pouch.
- Pour hot water and sugar into a cup.
- Dip the tea bags.
- Drink while the tea is hot.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool place.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- After opening the pack, keep it covered in an airtight container.
- Do not tear the tea bags.
Q1. Does Baidyanath Ayush Kwath Tea increase immunity?
Ans: Yes, the Tea Bags can help strengthen the body's defence system and aid in the battle against numerous bacterial illnesses and ailments.
Q2. How is it good for your health?
Ans: Baidyanath Ayush Kwath contains a high amount of antioxidants, which boosts immunity. Tulsi, Dalchini and Kali Marich are potent nutrients that help improve the body's resilience to illnesses.
Q3. Can one drink this tea in case of cough?
Ans: Yes, as this tea provides congestion relief, one can drink it for cough and cold.
Q4. How does tulsi in this Baidyanath Tea help?
Ans: Tulsi is a rich source of Vitamin C which helps boosts the immunity of a person. Therefore, drinking this tea can provide many benefits.