Avene Cleansing Foam 150ml
Avene Cleansing Foam is a must-have no-nonsense cleaner for the skin. It is an allrounder for normal to mixed, sensitive skin. It washes and removes make-up from the face and eyes in a gentle manner. It consists of highly controlled active water and chooses esteemed quality and innovative ingredients after a rigorous process just to give your skin a tender touch. Avene Cleansing Foam usage regularly keeps your skin healthy and shiny.
- Avene Cleansing Foam ingredients consist of components that are gentle on all types of skin.
- By harmonising sebum production, glutamic acid duly helps to mattify the skin.
- Its soap-free cleansing base removes pollutants and excess sebum while also constricting pores.
- Its notable moisturising agents help in restoring the skin's natural suppleness.
- Avene Cleansing Foam uses profoundly enriched Avène Thermal Spring Water that is professionally proved to be relaxing and anti-irritating.
- Water (Aqua)
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid and Glutamic Acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Propylene Glycol
- Avene Cleansing Foam efficiently provides a healthy and clean face.
- It effortlessly keeps your skin healthy by timely moisturising it every time upon usage.
How to Use
- Wet your face and neck with water.
- Apply the Avene Cleansing Foam to your face and neck.
- Gently massage with your finger in clockwise, circular movements.
- Rinse off with tap water.
- Carefully pat dry using a soft towel.
- For maximum Avene Cleansing Foam benefits, use it every time you wash your face.
- Carefully read the instructions on the Avene Cleansing Foam pack.
- Store it in a cool, dry and hygienic place away from moisture and sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate this product.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Q 1. What is the quantity of Avene Cleansing Foam?
Ans: The quantity of one pack of Avene Cleansing Foam is 150 ml.
Q 2. What is the shelf life of Avene Cleansing Foam?
Ans: The shelf life of Avene Cleansing Foam is 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q 3. Is Avene Cleansing Foam safe to use?
Ans: Yes, Avene Cleansing Foam is safe to use. It is vigorously tested under dermatological supervision for effectiveness, tolerance and hypoallergic.