Avene Cleanance Cleansing Bottle Of 400ml Gel
Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel is a highly mild cleansing gel without any soap. This makes it ideal for daily use, even by people who have sensitive skin and combination skin. This cleansing wash is perfect for controlling oil and sebum secretion in the face that results in a greasy look and acne and pimples. Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel contains thermal spring water that is infused with multitudes of minerals to nourish and soothe your skin without triggering any breakouts. This purifying wash balances the oil secretion and hydration levels to purify your skin without feeling excessively dry.
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel is a soap-free gel that has a deep cleansing action.
- This cleanser contains thermal spring water that has a soothing effect and anti-inflammatory action.
- Monolaurin in Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel regulates the excessive production of sebum to control acne within 21 days.
- It has a pleasant fragrance that engages all your senses right at the beginning of your skincare routine.
- This cleanser does not disturb the natural pH of your skin and makes your skin clean, healthy and soft to the touch with regular use.
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel is free of harmful chemicals such as parabens and sulphates.
Avene Thermal Spring Water, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Laurate, Green 5 (Ci 61570), Lauric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Zinc Gluconate.
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel gently cleanses your skin and gets rid of impurities from deep within the pores.
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel cleanses your skin effectively without stripping it off the required moisture.
- It minimises the production of excessive oils to control dermatological issues, such as acne, pimples, excess oiliness and blemishes.
- It also aids in reducing enlarged pores and uneven skin texture to make your skin look smooth and plump.
How to Use
- Wet your face and neck.
- Pump out a small quantity of Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel and work into a lather.
- Massage your face and neck gently in an upward circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water and pat dry.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Q1: Is Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel suitable for all types of skin?
Ans: Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel is ideally formulated for sensitive, oily and blemish-prone skin. Still, it can be safely used for all types of skin.
Q2: Can Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel be used by children?
Ans: Yes, Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel can be used by children above 11 years of age under adult supervision.
Q3: Does Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel have any side effects?
Ans: Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel has been dermatologically tested not to contain any allergens. It is unlikely to cause any adverse side effects. However, in case you face any symptoms such as rashes, itching, redness or irritation, stop using the product immediately. If the side effects continue or worsen, it is advisable to consult a healthcare professional.
Q4: Can both men and women use Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel?
Ans: Yes, Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel can be used by both men and women.