Ashwin Eucalyptus (Nilgiri) Oil 20ml
Ashwin Eucalyptus (Nilgiri) Oil is a versatile natural remedy for all your problems. Eucalyptus oil is known for its healing properties. The oil has antiviral and antibacterial properties. This essential oil is very effective against dental problems such as infections, plaques, cavities and gingivitis. Ashwin Eucalyptus (Nilgiri) Oil promotes wound healing and relieves the pain in joints and muscles. It is beneficial in treating the symptoms of common colds and flu and can soothe coughs and relieve spasms. Ashwin Eucalyptus (Nilgiri) Oil works magically for healthy skin and hair.
- Reduces acne and skin problems.
- Prevents irritation, redness, itchiness, dryness and blistering.
- Tightens hair follicles and prevents hair thinning and hair loss.
- It helps relieve the symptoms of cold and cough.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Reduces joint pain, stiffness and muscle aches.
- Ashwin Eucalyptus (Nilgiri) Oil can be used effectively as an antiseptic and antiviral for cough, congestion and dental problems. It is a powerful active presence in toothpaste, mouthwash and bathing products.
Directions for Use
Skin: Mix 2-3 drops with a carrier oil and apply it to your skin.
Hair: Gently massage the oil into your scalp for hair nourishment.
Body: Gently rub the eucalyptus oil on the affected area to get rid of various pains and discomforts such as joint pain, muscle pain and lower immunity.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Which part of the plant is used to prepare the oil?
Ans1. Ashwin Eucalyptus (Nilgiri) Oil is freshly prepared from dried and crushed leaves of the eucalyptus plant using distillation.
Q2. Can I mix it with other oils?
Ans2. Yes, Ashwin Eucalyptus (Nilgiri) Oil is an essential oil that can be blended with any carrier oil such as coconut oil and olive oil to apply to skin or hair.
Q3. How does it work?
Ans3. Ashwin Eucalyptus (Nilgiri) Oil contains several active agents with useful medicinal properties. It can help relieve symptoms of colds, inflammation and body ache.
Q4. What is the best way to use eucalyptus oil?
Ans4. Eucalyptus oil can be used alone as a decongestant to reduce inflammation. It can be added to the steam, mixed with other carrier oils and added to spa and bathing products.