Arata Natural Hair Gel For Studio Styling, Shaping, Strong Hold And Nourishment With Organic Flaxseed And Olive Extracts For Men/women (50 Ml)
Arata Natural Hair Gel is a cruelty-free, vegan product designed to nourish the scalp with essential nutrients while styling your hair. This hair gel is designed for men and women of all ages to get a natural styling that lasts all day long. Arata Natural Hair Gel contains natural ingredients that prevent hair fall and boosts hair growth while softening and styling hair.
- Arata Natural Hair Gel strengthens hair and provides a strong hold styling that lasts for 12 hours.
- The gel provides salon-like styling without weighing the hair down.
- Purified Aqua
- Propanediol (Natural Moisturiser)
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sodium Gluconate (Natural Chelating Agent)
- Flax Seed Extract
- Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar-Based Thickener)
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- Essential Oils
- Safe Fragrances
- Effective for styling rough, frizzy and damaged hair and boosts hair growth.
- Provides essential nourishment to hair.
How to Use
- Take a coin-sized amount of the gel on the palm.
- Apply it on damp or wet hair.
- Run the gel evenly through the hair strands.
- Style with fingers to get the desired hold.
- Carefully read the label instructions before use.
- In case of contact with the eyes, nose, mouth or exposed parts, rinse the area thoroughly with water.
- The gel is meant for external application on hair, do not ingest it.
- Store the gel in a cool and dry place.
- Do not expose the gel directly to sunlight.
Q1. Does Arata Natural Hair Gel contain parabens?
Ans: No, the gel is free from parabens or any other toxins.
Q2. How does it feel after applying Arata Natural Hair Gel on hair?
Ans: The gel would give a crisp texture to hair, but it will stay natural rather than stiff.
Q3. Does Arata Natural Hair Gel cause hair thinness?
Ans: No, the gel contains all-natural ingredients and does not damage hair. Neither does it cause hair thinning nor hair greying.
Q4. Will Arata Natural Hair Gel come off with a shower?
Ans: Yes, the gel is water-soluble and can easily come off during a shower.