Apollo Sugar Gold Plated - 100 Strips
Testing blood sugar levels has become very easy with the use of blood glucometer measuring kits. These kits are very convenient and require minimal effort to measure the level of glucose in your blood. Keeping checks on the level of blood sugar has become convenient for diabetes patients with glucometers from Apollo. For the most accurate reading of your blood glucose levels, Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips are one of the best options. These smart digital glucometer strips require a minuscule amount of blood to provide accurate readings of the levels of glucose in it. The Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips are very easy to use and are very useful in monitoring a diabetic.
- Very convenient and small strips, which can be easily carried anywhere for use.
- Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips measure levels of glucose in the blood very accurately and provide comprehensive information for medical professionals to help a diabetic.
- The strips are the most cost-effective method of measuring blood sugar levels.
- The glucometer automatically records the blood sugar reading after the Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips digitally measure the levels.
- The Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips can be used to measure blood glucose levels for both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
- The Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips kit also includes free video consultations from Apollo’s diabetes educators and nutritionists.
Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips are used to conveniently and quickly measure the levels of glucose in someone’s blood. The digital glucometer provides fast results without causing any inconvenience to the person being tested.
How to Use
- Place an Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strip inside the glucometer and wait for the light to turn green.
- Prick the fingertip with the help of the lancet. Extract a drop of blood onto the Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strip.
- Wait for the strip to automatically calculate the levels of blood sugar and present the readings to you.
- Use one Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strip only for a single test and do not re-use it for another blood glucose level test.
- Calibrate your glucometer before inserting the strip.
- Check the expiry date of the strips before use.
- Store the Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Does glucometer testing hurt the finger a lot?
Ans: The testing is very safe and the pricking does not hurt the finger at all. It is a minute prick.
Q2. Should the stips be washed before use?
Ans: The strips should not be put in contact with water at all, since they contain a digital meter for the testing and might get damaged.
Q3. How accurate are the glucometer readings?
Ans: Glucometer readings are as accurate or almost as accurate as lab tests.
Q4. Can Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips be used with any other glucometer device?
Ans: Apollo Sugar Gold Plated strips are meant to be used with an Apollo glucometer only.