Anatomicals | Rose Body Cleanser | Softly Cleanses & Radiates | Paraben Free | Unisex | 300 Ml
If someone gives you flowers, they’re normally trying to say something. It could be that they love you. It could be that you’re sick and they hope you get better soon. It could be that it’s your birthday and they want to wish you many happy returns and remind you just how old you are. It could be that you’ve died and they want to say sorry that the ice cream can knocked you down. But if they give you this floral shower gel, they probably just wanted to say: “Hey you stink, don’t even think about coming near to me till you’ve washed properly”
Anatomicals Rose Hand Cream aims to help with this deeply nourishing hand cream that hydrates and softens, with a blend of shea butter and rose.
1. A heady concoction of rose and jasmine
2. Leaving you as fragrant as a rose petal
3. A heady concoction of rose and jasmine is enough to grace a vase , but in the guise of this body cleanser it graces your bathroom. Leaving you as fragrant as a rose petal.
Aqua (water) Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Parfum (Fragrance) Jasmine Officinalis (Jasmine Extract) Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 2- Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 16255 (Red 4), Linalool, Eugenol, Geraniol.
How to use:
- Wet your skin in the shower or bath
- Release a small quantity on your hands or a loofah
- Apply all over your body in a gentle circular motion
- Rinse and pat dry with a towel