Amor Cold Moments Unique Condom From Germany - Pack Of 3
Amor Cold Moments Unique Condoms from Germany is a box of three condoms that are natural coloured condoms with a strong and fresh mint aroma. It has a special cooling lubricant that gives a unique sexual experience. These are flavoured and are 52-mm wide in size. Amor Cold Moments Unique Condoms is dermatologically and clinically tested for use and is a safe method of contraception.
- Prevents pregnancy and protects against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Amor Cold Moments Unique Condoms are easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- The condom is pleasing to the senses and does not interfere with the activity.
- Amor Cold Moments Unique Condoms is lubricated with a special cooling lubricant for a unique sexual experience.
- Amor Condoms are used to protect from unwanted sexually transmitted diseases.
- Condoms are an excellent way to avoid unwanted pregnancies.
How to Use
- Tear the wrapper open from the serrated edge.
- With roll outside, squeeze the teat and place the condom.
- Roll down to the base.
- You should take the condom off immediately after ejaculation but do so carefully.
- Throw the foil and the condom in the dustbin. Do not flush down the toilet.
- Use only once and dispose of after use.
- Be careful with the condom; it gets damaged by fingernails and sharp objects.
- Read the instructions written on the packet before use.
- Condoms do not guarantee 100% protection from unwanted sexually transmitted diseases.
- If you are allergic to latex, avoid using condoms.
Q 1. Can Amor Cold Moments Condoms from Germany cause an allergic reaction?
Ans: No, these condoms are made of natural latex rubber and are safe to use. If you or your partner are allergic to latex, it may lead to an allergic reaction.
Q 2. Can you use lubricants with the Amor Unique Condoms?
Ans: The Amor Cold Moments Unique Condoms are lubricated. For more lubrication, you can use water-based lubricants as condoms are compatible with them.
Q 3. Do the Amor Cold Moments Unique Condom expire?
Ans: Yes, the expiry date is written on the box. Always use the condom within the expiry and never reuse a used condom. Read the box before use.