Isabgol is a whitish husk that has both soluble and insoluble fibres, making it a great remedy for constipation. Psyllium husk when eaten expands in the stomach and helps push its contents out of the body. Another great effect isabgol is that it has a very sticky texture when it comes in contact with water.
- Psyllium Relieves Constipation
- It May Help Treat Diarrhea
- It Can Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- It May Boost Satiety and Aid Weight Loss
- It Can Also Lower Cholesterol Levels
- It Seems to Be Good for Your Heart.
- It Has Prebiotic Effects
Direction for Use/Dosage
- Take a glass of warm water (around 240 ml).
- Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of Psyllium Husk in the water.
- Drink immediately before it swells.